1st day of tracking....ive only had 10.5g fat?

Kayleigh1986

Ive only been on xenical for 3 days and ive started tracking my eating today (ive completely overhauled my eating) and ive only had 10.5g of fat all day? is this too low to work?

Sorry dont know how it all works really. The tablets are working, i havent had any bad episodes, although when i went to the toilet i had a cheeky look and i could see the orange oil in the toilet sorry if tmi!

Kayleigh1986 said:
Ive only been on xenical for 3 days and ive started tracking my eating today (ive completely overhauled my eating) and ive only had 10.5g of fat all day? is this too low to work?

Sorry dont know how it all works really. The tablets are working, i havent had any bad episodes, although when i went to the toilet i had a cheeky look and i could see the orange oil in the toilet sorry if tmi!

lol already pooh watching!.. Tis ok we all do it!..
think everyone is fantastically good to start with but soon settles down, the black and white is drink loads, and be careful with your fat intake!..
think everyone's different with the grey area things they can get away with, you will just have to "label watch" for a wile till you find your feet!.. good look and nice to meet you!..
your welcome to come say hi on FB if you wish, but be aware I've a dry sense of humour!.. :D
Simon Dolton "white shirt and tie".... :)

You don't have to have a certain amount of fat for these tablets to work, that is a myth. If you are getting orange oil that might indicate too much fat somewhere in your diet, have a check. And we love a poo thread here, so not TMI!

KB x

KittyBling said:
You don't have to have a certain amount of fat for these tablets to work, that is a myth. If you are getting orange oil that might indicate too much fat somewhere in your diet, have a check. And we love a poo thread here, so not TMI!

KB x

that fat is a sneaky little bugger, and is about all over the place!!..
bet in some way shape or form even fresh air has fat in it!!.. lol

Back