1st Day on CD

fairyclairy

Hi everyone,
I have started the diet today, and can honestly say was dreading it because I run a cafe with my mum and had to work today. I know its only 1 day so far but am so pleased with myself that I didn't pick once and we had some gorgeous food being served there today! I have two shakes left for tonight so am hoping they will get me through the night time boredom picking I would normally do. Am off work until Sat now so am also hoping the worst of the 1st week syndrome will have passed by then. Anyway, hope everyone has had a good day and can't wait until my first weigh in. Clairex :)

Good for you Hun. If you get through day 1 you are already on your way to Slimdum - Keep it up!!

After the first 3-4 days, u'll be fine. Good luck.

Well done for getting started.... thats the hardest part. By the weekend you should be well into the diet and be feeling great!

Hi hun, i start 2morra im so nervous eeek but i am also so excited, its great u got through your first day :D weldone. I did the LL diet which is the same and i lost 3stone in 2 months on it, so i know the CD will work and i am so excited to start it 2morra hehe <3

Thanks guys, I have a feeling I might be smoking a bit more this week lol! Tasha good luck, 3 stone in 2 months, well done! Thats fab, I'd love that to happen for me. I keep crossing my fingers I will keep my motivation this time! Clairex

Well done on getting through the first day!!! It's a good feeling, having the control not to pick at tempting food. :p

Back