Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st Day on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fairyclairy, 27 January 2009 Social URL.

1. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hi everyone,
    I have started the diet today, and can honestly say was dreading it because I run a cafe with my mum and had to work today. I know its only 1 day so far but am so pleased with myself that I didn't pick once and we had some gorgeous food being served there today! I have two shakes left for tonight so am hoping they will get me through the night time boredom picking I would normally do. Am off work until Sat now so am also hoping the worst of the 1st week syndrome will have passed by then. Anyway, hope everyone has had a good day and can't wait until my first weigh in. Clairex :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good for you Hun. If you get through day 1 you are already on your way to Slimdum - Keep it up!!

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    After the first 3-4 days, u'll be fine. Good luck.

5. Bonzo

Bonzo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for getting started.... thats the hardest part. By the weekend you should be well into the diet and be feeling great!

6. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, i start 2morra im so nervous eeek but i am also so excited, its great u got through your first day :D weldone. I did the LL diet which is the same and i lost 3stone in 2 months on it, so i know the CD will work and i am so excited to start it 2morra hehe <3

7. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Thanks guys, I have a feeling I might be smoking a bit more this week lol! Tasha good luck, 3 stone in 2 months, well done! Thats fab, I'd love that to happen for me. I keep crossing my fingers I will keep my motivation this time! Clairex

8. LouieA

LouieA Catherine Hook

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done on getting through the first day!!! It's a good feeling, having the control not to pick at tempting food. :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.