1st Day on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fairyclairy, 27 January 2009 Social URL.

1. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hi everyone,
    I have started the diet today, and can honestly say was dreading it because I run a cafe with my mum and had to work today. I know its only 1 day so far but am so pleased with myself that I didn't pick once and we had some gorgeous food being served there today! I have two shakes left for tonight so am hoping they will get me through the night time boredom picking I would normally do. Am off work until Sat now so am also hoping the worst of the 1st week syndrome will have passed by then. Anyway, hope everyone has had a good day and can't wait until my first weigh in. Clairex :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good for you Hun. If you get through day 1 you are already on your way to Slimdum - Keep it up!!

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    After the first 3-4 days, u'll be fine. Good luck.

5. Bonzo

Bonzo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for getting started.... thats the hardest part. By the weekend you should be well into the diet and be feeling great!

6. Tasha09x

Tasha09x Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, i start 2morra im so nervous eeek but i am also so excited, its great u got through your first day :D weldone. I did the LL diet which is the same and i lost 3stone in 2 months on it, so i know the CD will work and i am so excited to start it 2morra hehe <3

7. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Thanks guys, I have a feeling I might be smoking a bit more this week lol! Tasha good luck, 3 stone in 2 months, well done! Thats fab, I'd love that to happen for me. I keep crossing my fingers I will keep my motivation this time! Clairex

8. LouieA

LouieA Catherine Hook

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done on getting through the first day!!! It's a good feeling, having the control not to pick at tempting food. :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.