1st day on Lipotrim - any advice greatly appreciated

lorraineA

Silver Member
Hi,
Well I started Lipotrim today and really hope I can do as well as lots of people posting here have done - some fabulous weight losses!
I wanted to do Lighter life but GP wouldn't sign forms so have gone with Lipotrim via pharmacist. Didn't like the strawberry shake much this morning so am hoping I prefer the bars and soup later today.
Any tips anyone has for staying on the plan would be very much appreciated please.

first of all hello and welcome
im 2 and a half weeks in and I promise every day gets easier I like you did not like that strawberry so im on the choc and chicken soup
my tip for you would be just take one day at a time and drink ur water i also made a list of all the reasons why i was doing this as there is times i thought am I mad but these feelings pass I promise
I love this plan yes its hard but so rewarding and for me a little hint i add chilli flakes to the soup just to give at a little kick
hope to see you posting and shrinking and all the ppl on here are amazing with advice and support
good luck xx

:welcome2:Welcome Lorraine! Well as Teresa said, water is the key on this plan. The more you pee the slimmer you'll be...it's true! Make sure you get the recommended amount of water into you during each day. I try to have 3.5 litres. I keep a 2 litre bottle on my desk at work and try and have it gone by lunch. Then I have a 500ml bottle between then and home time, then another litre at home up until bed time. The first week is the hardest but STICK with us and we'll get you through it. After that the weeks...and pounds....fly by! Promise!

x S

Thanks so much for the welcome and advice. I am really looking forward to seeing some results and plan to visit and post here often x

DO!! I genuinely wouldn't have lasted this long without all the fantastic people I've met on here! Keep it up hun, we're all in this together.

x S

Hi lorraine!
welcome and well done on doing something positive! lipotrim is fantastic for seeing quick results but you need to stick with it! my advice is water water water and staying as close to this forum as possible it is the biggest lifesaver! i dont bother with any shake other than the chocolate. i found the others horrible and the chicken soup just made me miserable!
its not so bad once you get through it! i recommend looking online at clothes to keep you motivated also my mantra through this has always been "what is three months in the grand scheme of things!"
good luck my love we are here for you!!

Hi Lorraine

I am starting today too on Lipotrim. The only difference is I have been on it before last year and due to circumstances (medical and personal) I have gained almost all the weight I lost back.

But today is a new day and we are starting today to a new us!!!! Water Water Water is going to be your best friend from now on. Although it can be a hard diet at times it really does work miracles. I lost over 5 stone in 3 months on it. I wont go in to the ins and outs of why I gained but I just wanted to let you know how fantastic it is.

Niamh x

Thanks Dahlia Rose and Niamh. 5 stone in 3 months? That's fabulous! I get married on 17 December so if I can even do half as well as that I'll be very pleased! Have just forced myself to finish a coconut flapjack and it was vile! Think I'll be swapping the other 6 flapjacks I got. Just hope I end up liking at least one of the shakes or the soup! Chicken soup tonight so fingers crossed lol

Thanks Dahlia Rose and Niamh. 5 stone in 3 months? That's fabulous! I get married on 17 December so if I can even do half as well as that I'll be very pleased! Have just forced myself to finish a coconut flapjack and it was vile! Think I'll be swapping the other 6 flapjacks I got. Just hope I end up liking at least one of the shakes or the soup! Chicken soup tonight so fingers crossed lol

awh congratulations 17th dec is my anniversary with my boyfriend! best day ever! good choice ;) well i only drink the chocolate with 1 sweetner x

I too found the Coconut Flapjacks VILE but actually liked the Peanut ones. The amazing thing is how your taste will change and after a few weeks I could happily eat the coconut ones!

Did the pharmacy give you the Flapjacks on the first week??? Normally only give it from week 2 on and by then you'd eat anything.... lol only joking!!! I'd leave the flapjacks for a week or so if I were you.

I love the soup but it is one of those things you either love or hate. The only shake I can tolerate is the choc one!!! The others make me gag.

What I am trying to say is try them all. And in another few weeks try them all again. Your taste does change!

Cheers Niamh. I took a selection of everything so by the end of the week I'll have hopefully worked out which ones I can tolerate.

Helllooooooooo and welcome! I actually love this site! It is brill. I have only been doing lipotrim for 11days but I actually like all the flavours! I cannot have the bars as I am allergic to peanuts and there are peanuts in both bars....even coconut surprisingly. But I LOVE the chicken soup. I try to have it everynight so it sort of feels like a 'dinner'. Good luck and make sure you keep us posted on your losses! Xxx

im quite looking forward to my first weigh in!! im watching masterchef right now and my mouth is watering but i cant turn it off i love watching it!!

Hiya... welcome to your lifeline.... so far Ive been on Lipotrim now for 2 weeks and I love this forum. All the advice youve been given is terrific.... I can honestly say that without dipping in and out of this forum I`m sure I`d have faltered... so my advice is to remember you are never alone in this.... we can all beat the weight once and for all T O G E T H E R..... YAY!!!!! Lou xx

Hiya... welcome to your lifeline.... so far Ive been on Lipotrim now for 2 weeks and I love this forum. All the advice youve been given is terrific.... I can honestly say that without dipping in and out of this forum I`m sure I`d have faltered... so my advice is to remember you are never alone in this.... we can all beat the weight once and for all T O G E T H E R..... YAY!!!!! Lou xx

Well said hun xxx

Back