1st Day on Lipotrim :)

Hi all

this is my 1st day on lipotrim. I have done the cambridge diet before but hadnt heard of lipotrim before untill a lady i know on facebook put on that she had just started this diet.
I know its hard to keep up but i really want to loose this weight. Ive got 56lb to loose as a min.
The thing is taht the pharmacy that i bought the productss from told me that not many people stick to it, probs only for a week or two. But i really want to work hard. I reccon about 2 - 3 months the same as it took me last time to loose the weight. The hard bits keeping it off.ha

I do have 1 problem this week. Its my little brothers 18th birthday and we are having a huge family meal out on saturday. I know i should have just waited till sunday to start the diet but i juts knew that i had to start now. I really dont want to break the diet so soon but if im really stricked what should i do??
Can anyone help me??

Carly x

Hi glitter box
You can def do it. I have never stuck to a diet before for longer than a couple of weeks. I have now been on lipotrim for 7 weeks and lost 37 lbs so u will loose your weight in no time ifyou stick to it. I think people probably give up in the first week or two because they are the hardest weeks. I found them a killer but got through them and it's much easier now and Soooooo worth it. If you have a day off its very hard to get back into it. I had a planned day off for a family weeding intending to just eat as healthy as I could but I didn't. I was very ill that night and it did affect my weight loss. My advice would be if you can go and just stick to water then you will be glad you did the next day. I know it's hard but after working so hard to get into ketosis and going through the worst week its really not worth it. Although this is just my experience so hopefully someone will be along with some better advice. Good luck and this diet is hard but great as the results really are amazing and well worth it. :)

Thanks for your reply! im alreadys finding it really hard.aaaar and im only 1/2 way through the day :( but im going to stick in :)x

Hi glitter box and newbex12, I am starting my LT diet from tomorrow, i first started on the 24/04/2012 but failed miserably in the first week. Now i really want to start it again as summer is here and i feel so depressed knowing that people will be wearing their summer clothes and i am walking around in my baggy jumper to hide the bulges. I think it people fail (including myself) because they give up at the first hurdle. Of course its going to be hard but if we stick with it and just think about the end result that should be the motivation to go all the way (says me lol) My aim is to log in to minimins and post, post, post until i stop thinking about food so i will be needing all the help i can get too... Good luck to all of us! :)

I'm a newbie on day 2 and already finding it easier, yesterday was really hard! Try the soup or make the shakes really cold. Good luck, you can do it.

You can do it Carly, there are plenty of folk on here that have been on Lipotrim for months :D Good luck with your meal out on Saturday. See how you go before you make a decision about what to do. A few days in and you may be clearer about what you want to do.;)

Welcome and good luck to you all :welcome2:

Back