1st day on Lipotrim

Good Morning all, I have just started lipotrim this morning. I have spent a month thinking about it and reading as much as I can about it, including looking at some of the messages here - you have all done so well it is so amazing. Anyway I have 4 stone to shed and many more shakes to take so no doubt I will be on this board for a while to come.

Hiya Mrs C

Well done for jumping on :)

4 stone will be gone and forgetten by the end of Spring!

Go for it!

Mike

Good luck miss, i restarted yesterday! Who wooo go us he he
while every1 is still piggin out over new years we'll be gettin skinny :)

Hello and welcome Mrs Committment (great name!!!). Listen to Mike. He was my biggest inspiration after reading this site for a long time before joining. He is right, you can have that 4 stone gone in no time. Believe it.....this diet is AMAZING.

Good luck with the first few days.
x

Best of luck Mrs C....I lost 65llbs in just over 4 months - so you will have that 4 stone off in no time. Just keep picturing yourself in that slinky summer outfit and it will keep you going throught the next few months!!!

Hiya Mrs Committment, How are you getting on with your first day? I have just started myself, on Tue I thought I'd break myself in and only ate melon and grapes (was kind if thinking as it as a simple short detox) then yest was my first offical day on the shakes. I was kept really busy all day yest and so it went really well. Today I was really starving but I think it was because I had my first shake about 8 am then went out and have only just had it now (4.30 pm). I have done this diet before on a few occasions, never really managing to last the distance but always having good losses. Unfortunately I have always put the weight back on, but I dont believe its becasue of the diet its because I always went back to my bad ways and never did the refeed. Like many woman on here, I too am getting married in May and my dress arrives end of feb ish. I was going to wait til the New Year before starting but I would only be kidding myself.... I kind of figure if I can stick to it at this time then I I can anytime! Best of luck to you.x

Hi Mrs C, and well done for making an extremely good decision on your diet! It will be hard the first few days, but after that you will be flying hun.

Post as much as you can, ask any questions, there will always be someone who will come along to help you.

Minis is a great place for support, advice and friendship.

Well done, and keep up the good work xxxx

Thank you

Well thanks to all of you for taking the time to reply and offer support - this is a great way to start. Well all three meals eaten now, saddo that I am actually liked the chicken soup. Bit difficult cooking for others and not picking at their food - the number of times I had to stop myself, I must do that so much all of the time - Anyway made out a chart for myself and will tick of each day unitl i go to maintenance, it looks quite forboding at present. I am very excited with this diet, usually the results are so long in coming I give up. Thanks to you all for the support and good luck, I am away to bath two hyper children and shout at a husband for letting them eat all of the sweets - usually I have half of them ate before they get their hands on them.
Mrs C

I've made charts for my daughter and myself for body measurements, because I know inch loss can be as motivating as weight loss. The only problem is, I can't find the tape measure:eek:

Hiya Mrs C!

Day two of Lipotrim for me & im struggling to drink all the water! Switched to Soda Water & its a little easier but not much. Only managed 3 litres today & cant drink anymore....:sigh:
Still feeling ok. Have hidden my weighing scales away cos i would be stepping on them every five minutes if i left them out!

New Year might be tough. Have two mates coming over for the night with their kids so gonna have to sit & watch them & Hubby eat & drink everything in front of me....fun...

Glad to hear someone else has started before the New Year tho!!

Starting Weight - 14st 2.. (5ft 10).
Aiming for - 11st 7lbs.....

Hey shivers im on day 2 as well, felt lik packin it all in earlier and eatin a load of chocolate i work in a shop and all the biscutes,chocolates ect are half price! GURRRRR y is it never the healthy stuff that are on offer hmmm
well best of luck with it no doubt you'll dio really well :)

Hey shivers im on day 2 as well, felt lik packin it all in earlier and eatin a load of chocolate i work in a shop and all the biscutes,chocolates ect are half price! GURRRRR y is it never the healthy stuff that are on offer hmmm
well best of luck with it no doubt you'll dio really well :)
Very best of luck with the restrat ladylipo! You will be there in no time!! Hugs;)

Tanx bea, gonna give it 110% for 2008 :D

Hiya Mrs C!

Day two of Lipotrim for me & im struggling to drink all the water! Switched to Soda Water & its a little easier but not much. Only managed 3 litres today & cant drink anymore....:sigh:
Still feeling ok. Have hidden my weighing scales away cos i would be stepping on them every five minutes if i left them out!

New Year might be tough. Have two mates coming over for the night with their kids so gonna have to sit & watch them & Hubby eat & drink everything in front of me....fun...

Glad to hear someone else has started before the New Year tho!!

Starting Weight - 14st 2.. (5ft 10).
Aiming for - 11st 7lbs.....

HI Shivers,
Day 2 for me now!
I am not finding the water hard infact I am guzzling away at it all day, particularly the sparkling water, but the food itself well not used to it yet - I just had a vanilla mousse - not a good idea! Quite like the chocolate with hot water and love the chicken soup.
Just think of waking up on New Years morning without the residue of too much alcohol and food lurking around in your body begging you never again to do that to yourself again.
You can swing from the rooftops full of life and feeling ever so virtuous whilst your hubby and friends regret their over indulgence from the previous night.
I made the decision to start before the New Year so that I can do just that.
Mind you I am feeling pretty grumpy today.

Hiya Mrs C.

Better on the water today but still finding it hard. Made chocolate mousse for lunch. Was quite nice.... Had Choc sachet this morning with a spoonful of coffee...Cheap mocha!!!

Got my hubby to put the scales in the boot of his car. Way too tempted to stand on them........LOL:D

Has any one else found that they are really interested in cooking at the moment??? I have cooked EVERYTHING for my kids & hubby...even breakfast is different. I have said i'll cook tomorrow for my guests too! In some strange way, it has eased my temptation & i didnt even lick a finger whilst in there!

Oh my word I sooo feel the same I cook for my hubby every night and I love it.... I am cooking new things I am cooking for everyone tomorrow night!!! I loooove it! Never used my cook books quite so much I have been doing this for about 8 weeks!! ha ha xx

Hey girls, I hav heard of people finding a new love for cooking whilst on lipo! I have been making my partners tea etc and just made his pack lunck and i cold have scoffed the lot!! So not quite there myself yet! He has went away to bed and am scared that I start raiding the fridge (and with al these festive goodies still going about it hard) but I swear to myself I will not and I will see it through another day! Just day by day. I was saying to hubby to be today - wish I could wake up in one months time and see how I look! What fine to wish the time on lipo away!! I know its fast how the weight cmes off, but its still not fast enough is it!!

boy, if im still cooking for hubby in 8 weeks, i'll be broke! I went to Tesco this morning & spent a fortune on ingredients for proper 'home-cooked' meals!!!
He's loving it.....Im gonna cook all the stuff he loves but i hate.....

Back