1ST Day on lipotrim..

samera786

This is my first day on lipotrim, and it is very hard.. i have had to drink the shakes with water because they are that disgusting... im finding it impossible to carry on.. just hope i do stick it out... :break_diet::cry::mad:

aww cmon hun, u might find a shake u like, it does get easyer and u will get use to them , good luck :)

Awww, you can do it, we've been there :D Keep going, you've got your week's supply, stick it out it's worth it. hugs xxx

You'll be fine, we all hated the shakes when we started:eek: (and all felt like c**p for 4-6 days)
Stick it out and I GUARANTEE you that you will feel amazing, not be hungry and have a fab weight loss!
Drink at LEAST 3 litres of water, take paracetamol for the headaches, go to bed early, wrap up in a wumfy blanky and rest as much as poss til the ketosis fairy visits you.
Get on here if you feel bad. xx

aww samera it really does get beter just be kind to yourself this week and come here so we can iron out any blips you feel threatening you x

Keep going you will be so pleased with yourself on your 1st WI. Take it one day at a time don't think of it as x amount of weeks it does make it easier!

Keep going chick, you'll soon be licking the packet with the rest of us for sure. It gets much better, especially on weigh in day!!!

definately does get easier...the first couple of shakes are a bit yukky...but you soon get used to them, and you will start to look forward to having them...hang in there hun! :)

Keep goin if you can hun, its so worth it. I have just started my second wk on it and i feel great, goin for your first WI is such a big boost, the shakes are better with really chilled water aswell, x x:) stay strong, we are here for you x

Hiya

starting tomoro. Have done this before and have retried so many times to get it together to lose this last stone or so. Have been binging since august so now i have good 30lb to lose. Tomoro it is!! Help everyone.

Col

you guys are so supportive. i have tried it twice but have failed each time. and now am going to try it again tomorrow as i have read these comments and they have given me more inspiration. i had a meal with work tomorrow and have just text my manager to cancel the meal as im going on it again. Thanks guys ur soo brilliant.. I appreaciate it

XxXxXxX

Back