1st day on patches

Loser85

Gold Member
Evening all,

Well today is my 1st day as a non smoker. Ok so far but we'll see. I'm wanting to get over the worst before my restart on the 12th. Wish me luck, ill need it!

Lisa xx

Quite right, Mrs. E!

I gave up last August and feel great. I was able to favourably re-adjust my mortgage, based upon the minimum of £150.00 per month I was spending on cigarettes, I believe I truly 'coughed up' (excuse the bad pun!) more cash than that to feed my addiction.
Good Luck Lisa, you can do it x

good luck, im sure you will do great i gave up june 08 best thing I ever did :) xx

Good luck !
It's been 7 months for me now I used the course of champix tablets though to enable me to give up.
Got to say it was the best thing I have ever done !
Best of luck ;o) x

Thanks for the replies. I know itll be for the best in the long run. xdebbiex i noticed you mentioned champix, this was the method i preferred but because of a history of depression and a stint on Anti - d's last year was advised against it. I'm hoping the patches will be enough to help me. If not will power will have to fill the gaps. This could be useful for the diet when i restart too.

I am on Champix at the moment, wicked nausea but I have not had a cigarette for 8 days and I feel great already. It makes such a huge difference to my energy levels I actually have a clean house for the first time in months.

LLVIRGIN. I think just the fact your trying is great good luck ! xx
Beccubug I ended up decorating half my house haha but it was all worth it ;o)

Good luck. I gave up using patches in 2006 and am convinced that as long as the time is right for you, you will succeed.

xdebbiex your stats made me laugh - are you the worlds tallest woman ;)

Lol Vkki I have been trying to alter them to no avail ;-/ For some reason they changed and it's not allowing me change them bk. Sorry to be off subject of topic.Any ideas?

Back