1st Day Today... & 'Hello!'

Hello, welcome and good luck with your LT journey. I started with about 9 stone to lose as well so I know how you are feeling, it seems like a mountain to climb bit it is defo an easier climb with LT.

This forum is so supportive and will help and encourage you.

x

Hellooooo, today is my first LT day ever... I'm excited and hungry!

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months... I have over 9 stone to lose, so I guess I'll be around for a while!

x x
Hi Welcome, me too got lots to loose but stick with it and the weight will simply drop off you!

Hiya and welcome, all the best with the diet. I have 9 stone to lose as well so I think we are both in it for the long haul!!

Hellooooo! Welcome to the nuthouse :)

Goog luck to you and welcome.XX

Hellooooo, today is my first LT day ever... I'm excited and hungry!

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months... I have over 9 stone to lose, so I guess I'll be around for a while!

x x
:) Well good for you.... We are all behind you, why else would we be here.

Well thank you all for your kind replies!

I found the first week easier and harder than expected but for different reasons... still I obviously did something right as I managed to lose 18lbs - whoop whoop whoop!

I'm fully expecting more conservative loses from here on out but still, this week was worth the hard work! (and stinky breath)

Thats brilliant! Over a stone...you must be so pleased!

Well done and welcome to the boards :D

That is fantastic...you must be really pleased.

Well done to you :happy096:

Alex

amazing

Well thank you all for your kind replies!

I found the first week easier and harder than expected but for different reasons... still I obviously did something right as I managed to lose 18lbs - whoop whoop whoop!

I'm fully expecting more conservative loses from here on out but still, this week was worth the hard work! (and stinky breath)
That is amazing. pat on the back;);););) You must be so pleased. I am on day 4 and had a sneaky weigh today but have not seen any change. So a bit worried. Have followed the plan to the letter.:cry:

Back