1st day today

Not sure about freezing them - might be an idea to phone the helpline - it might affect the vitamins and minerals as stinkybreath is right about drinking them within 15 minutes. The other point I'd say is that I'm not convinced that trying to improve the food replacements in any way is a good idea: LT say that the flapjacks, shakes and soup should be palatable rather than something to look forward to or enjoy. I think its part of retraining ourselves in our approach to food. Another advantage (for me anyway) is that there is almost no preparation or clearing up to be done so there is very little focus on food (even though I dare say we all think about it a lot).

Having said all that I do quite like a bit of coffee in my vanilla shakes every now and again ;-)

Jon

Hey guys. You're not supposed to freeze or microwave the LT products unfortunately

rbx:rainbow:

Weston, welcome aboard the LT train. Try the shakes every which way. You will find them yeuchy at first but you get used to them after a while. I always use a blender and ice cold water and I find them a bit more acceptable this way. Vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee is good as is chocolate made with a chilled cup of peppermint tea. Try ou the flapjacks too. Some folks hate them and others like myself get used to them and find them useful for when you are out and about.
Keep up the water at all times.
lots of luck to you.

Oh dear think alot of people will be sad to hear that, i have never tried either but i have read loads of posts where people do. I get the no freezing as it takes too long but why no microwaving?

Apparently LT HQ said something about the zapping taking out nutrients? Not too sure as I wasn't the one who asked but definitely remember it was a no-no

I'm just telling you what Lipotrim have told us in the past...

No worries, just like to make sure everyone's getting all of the good stuff in the shakes because we don't like it when people get poorly :(

:)

xx

Hi ya and welcome. Once you've got through this first week and make sure you keep drinkin the water the weeks will fly past. I found the vanilla tastes better with a sweetner added to it, but I like all the shakes including the chicken soup, which I have for dinner.

Good luck.

Hey guys. You're not supposed to freeze or microwave the LT products unfortunately

Oh, I microwave the soup after I have blitz it in the chopper and it has been fine last time.....did LT tell you that rainbow? just wondering. I find that the whizzing of the machine makes the soup cold and I usually micro it for about 30 secs!!
Oh dear!!!

They didn't tell me personally, they told another member of the forum though I can't remember who.

Back