1st day tomorrow, im scared lol!

Me to I start tomorrow as well, just got my OH to take some fat before pictures of me to remind me to stay focused. Hope it works, think it will actually as I defo don't like the reflection starring back at me lol. Good luck for tom x

good luck to you both, i am day 1 today. you just have to try and stay focused and maybe hide the stuff you like to eat in the house lol

Just finished day one!! I haven't been too hungry but still keep thinking about food! Hopefully it will get easier!!

i know what you mean kelster, food is constently on my mind, i try focus on playing games with my nearly 11 month old but its not easy when food adverts come on constently and remind me of what im missing lol

I start tomorrow too :D

Hopefully the shakes wont taste so bad once im starving, tried the choc before...bitter :/

Anyone tried the porridge before? Apparently its really nice just not sure its worth getting yet?
:)

Good luck everyone :) .. I'm only on day 5 and have struggled quite a bit but have stuck with it and it's paid off so far - have lost 8.5lbs in four days :) -- I'm telling everyone lol .. Yesterday my house was full everything that tastes so good but is just so bad i.e. stuffed crust pizza (from the night before), chinese take away, creme eggs and cheese on toast!! Thing is on exante, you can't even 'just have one biscuit' because that one biscuit could completely throw you (me) out of ketosis and after this hard work I will not let that happen, so do stick with it guys! It hard but worth it because you'll be able to where gorgeous clothes in a few months and feel on top of the world!

Hi girls 1st day, started off with a porridge, it tasted ok not as bad as i thought it was gna taste. Contemplating what shake to have for lunch lol. Can you have a bar and porridge in the same day? Good luck every1 x

Congrats to you all, I haven't tried anything yet, on my second water of the day, going to try and finish that first and then maybe treat myself to one!! At least then I will have drunk 1.5l already and it's only am time lol!!

Good luck for tomorrow. My packs should arrive tomorrow so first day Wednesday. Can't wait to start.

yeah u can have a bar + porridge same day gemsmiles :) .. all i know is that u can't have more than 1 bar a day :( .. straw/vanilla shake defo!

good luck sparklyfairy dreams - nice name! - it is hard, well it was and still is for me, but you have to decide whether it's now or never because you have to put effort in to steer clear from food .. I'm doing a 'May Challenge' - will be in the Exante TS Forum in a sec - so whoever wants to join on this post pls do! :D

I am so glad that there are people to talk to here!

I am awaiting my packs but have started today with some spare Cambridge packs (thanks mum!)

So excited it is unreal!

Jem xxx

Back