1st day ..wish me luck

Ok i have just passed my 1st BIG test ..my Ex (who i live with) has just walked in with real food!! which smells lovely i asked could i have a look at it ...then i returned to my peppermint tea ...i really wasnt botherd :p

Well done you :) Sounds weird but after a little while last time around I found that sniffing food actually made me feel better rather than worse!

yes i strangley feel like that was enough for me ! and he is very supportive and would never try to encourage me to eat or tease me !!

Daisy, I just saw what you posted on Chele's thread and thought I'd let you know that a friend of mine who was on LT also suffers with IBS and her first weekend on LT had her suffering terribly. She went to the pharmacy and bought some Fibreclear and never suffered on the diet again. Perhaps this is an option if you haven't already pursued it. Sorry if you have already... doing about 12 things at once at the mo!

Cheers hun yes my pharmasist gave me a sample of it just incase .. the good thing is is that before i started this i only ever drank water and peppermint tea anyway as both are really good for IBS so im hoping the continuityof that will make it easier!

Good luck Daisy, you are doing really well.

Lol Gem, I'm a sniffer too!!!! I love to smell food, it is usually all I need to keep me going!!!

x

Hey Terri,
Daisy's post was 3 years old so I think she may have moved on. Welcome to the forum though. The Lipo Trim pill I believe is a separate thing totally to the Lipotrim Programme, not connected at all, just has a similar name ;) I wish you well with it and hope it works for you :D

Back