1st day yesterday felt ill any ideas? Help

size102b

Banned
Hi I tried Rosemary Conley last month and on week 1 I got a bad migraines and felt terribly sick headaches and tired.
I do have a lot to lose and did quick start only having 1200 calls a day which is confusing as I have 6-7 stones to lose and someone with 1 stone to lose would be on the same?
Yesterday I started WW and felt really il by 4pm I had a terrible headache felt so sick and had to go to bed early?I did again fast start and was only on 18 points where as I can have 24 points daily?
I wonder if its just my body getting rid of carbs etc and its a low amount of calories?
Any ideads?
Thanks xx:cry:

I always feel rubbish on my first day of dieting - I was starving all day despite eating what I normally eat...it's just because I know I'm dieting.

I hope someone can come along with a more concrete answer.

Hiya I dont understand why I feel so ill as I have done cambridge and lighterlife and though they made me feel ill days 1-3 that was because theres no food?
I wasnt hungry just headache and sick?

Thanks for replying hope your doing well xx:)

I always feel rubbish on my first day of dieting - I was starving all day despite eating what I normally eat...it's just because I know I'm dieting.

I hope someone can come along with a more concrete answer.

If your allowed 24 points have them hun, that may be the reason you feel terrible.

I was fine starting this diet no prob with head aches or feeling sick plus drink lots of water that may help.

But as a rule your not suposed to have less than 4 points to what uir allowed in 1 day so for you it would be a minimum of 20points.

Last week i only lost 1lb because i didnt eat my points as had a bug so didnt feel like eating but i believe me not eating my points stalled my weight loss abit.

Hi thanks yes I was thinking 6 points below my allowence was low and thats why I felt ill.....
Hope your bugs all gone and you have a good week......Thanks xx :D

If your allowed 24 points have them hun, that may be the reason you feel terrible.

I was fine starting this diet no prob with head aches or feeling sick plus drink lots of water that may help.

But as a rule your not suposed to have less than 4 points to what uir allowed in 1 day so for you it would be a minimum of 20points.

Last week i only lost 1lb because i didnt eat my points as had a bug so didnt feel like eating but i believe me not eating my points stalled my weight loss abit.

You might have headaches from withdrawl from certain foods like chocolate and caffine if you are cutting them out, other than that all i can think of is not drinking enough water and not eating enough to keep your blood sugar level. eat all your points hun, you will lose!

Thanks I did feel incrediably ill the same when I started Rc last month but I am just doing my 24 points and not doing the fast start.I do agree I dont drink enough :eek:
Thanks xx

You might have headaches from withdrawl from certain foods like chocolate and caffine if you are cutting them out, other than that all i can think of is not drinking enough water and not eating enough to keep your blood sugar level. eat all your points hun, you will lose!

I have done sooooo many diets and never stick to them as try and do a fast start to them and give it 2 weeks ive had enough coz im not doing the diet properly.

With WW i have stuck with the plan and had my points and its comeing off dont get me wrong slower than i would like but its coming off.

The bugs gone and feeling good again now thanks

Dehydration makes you feel terrible its important when dieting to drink even more.

Back