• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st day yesterday felt ill any ideas? Help

Hi I tried Rosemary Conley last month and on week 1 I got a bad migraines and felt terribly sick headaches and tired.
I do have a lot to lose and did quick start only having 1200 calls a day which is confusing as I have 6-7 stones to lose and someone with 1 stone to lose would be on the same?
Yesterday I started WW and felt really il by 4pm I had a terrible headache felt so sick and had to go to bed early?I did again fast start and was only on 18 points where as I can have 24 points daily?
I wonder if its just my body getting rid of carbs etc and its a low amount of calories?
Any ideads?
Thanks xx:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I always feel rubbish on my first day of dieting - I was starving all day despite eating what I normally eat...it's just because I know I'm dieting.

I hope someone can come along with a more concrete answer.

Hiya I dont understand why I feel so ill as I have done cambridge and lighterlife and though they made me feel ill days 1-3 that was because theres no food?
I wasnt hungry just headache and sick?

Thanks for replying hope your doing well xx:)

I always feel rubbish on my first day of dieting - I was starving all day despite eating what I normally eat...it's just because I know I'm dieting.

I hope someone can come along with a more concrete answer.

carlah24

S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If your allowed 24 points have them hun, that may be the reason you feel terrible.

I was fine starting this diet no prob with head aches or feeling sick plus drink lots of water that may help.

But as a rule your not suposed to have less than 4 points to what uir allowed in 1 day so for you it would be a minimum of 20points.

Last week i only lost 1lb because i didnt eat my points as had a bug so didnt feel like eating but i believe me not eating my points stalled my weight loss abit.

Hi thanks yes I was thinking 6 points below my allowence was low and thats why I felt ill.....
Hope your bugs all gone and you have a good week......Thanks xx :D

If your allowed 24 points have them hun, that may be the reason you feel terrible.

I was fine starting this diet no prob with head aches or feeling sick plus drink lots of water that may help.

But as a rule your not suposed to have less than 4 points to what uir allowed in 1 day so for you it would be a minimum of 20points.

Last week i only lost 1lb because i didnt eat my points as had a bug so didnt feel like eating but i believe me not eating my points stalled my weight loss abit.

S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
You might have headaches from withdrawl from certain foods like chocolate and caffine if you are cutting them out, other than that all i can think of is not drinking enough water and not eating enough to keep your blood sugar level. eat all your points hun, you will lose!

Thanks I did feel incrediably ill the same when I started Rc last month but I am just doing my 24 points and not doing the fast start.I do agree I dont drink enough :eek:
Thanks xx

You might have headaches from withdrawl from certain foods like chocolate and caffine if you are cutting them out, other than that all i can think of is not drinking enough water and not eating enough to keep your blood sugar level. eat all your points hun, you will lose!

carlah24

S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have done sooooo many diets and never stick to them as try and do a fast start to them and give it 2 weeks ive had enough coz im not doing the diet properly.

With WW i have stuck with the plan and had my points and its comeing off dont get me wrong slower than i would like but its coming off.

The bugs gone and feeling good again now thanks

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Dehydration makes you feel terrible its important when dieting to drink even more.