1st Day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stokegal, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Hello everyone :hello:

Well today is my first day on the cd and I'm actually enjoying the shakes / soups (strawberry this morning - ok and leek and potato soup for lunch - really yummy!!) I'm struggling however on the water - I dont drink tea or coffee and I don't like milk or plain water. I've heard several different thing like some people have no added sugar quash / coke zero - but I thought tht these would prevent you going into ketosis, I've also heard about the powders that you can get from cdc but I wont be seeing her till next week now- can anyone clear this up as I'd love to add squash to my water as I'm really struggling.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Hi stokegal, good luck with CD. I empathise with getting used to drinking water.
    I believe that coke zero is a no-no although people have posted that they can have the odd can and stay in ketosis.
    I don't know about the powder from CDC although I am seriously wanting to buy some next time I see mine.
    Sorry, can't help your enquiry, but somebody will provide the answers soon.

But keep going, I am day 3 - having lost a few stones last year. This diet does work!
  4. SkinnyMinnieWannabe

SkinnyMinnieWannabe Full Member

You will be amazed how easy it gets to incorporate it. I try and have a glass, but often. So you dont have to drink lots at once, hydrates you better that way too. Then just keep doing that- little and often and you will be at your quota easily xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.