1st day

fatty_bumbum

Loves to be happy
Heya every1 on lipotrim 5 days now. today has been my worst motivation day. i dont want to be too negative cause thats LT's worst enemy but ive had the worst 2 days concerning people being A** holes and even tho i hate the fact that some people are like that ive actually learned some lessons from it.
When I feel I am being talked down too or somebody is being rude too me i dont deal with it I eat because that makes me feel safe and happy again. The shocking thing is i didnt even realise I did this until now when i cant eat.
I havent eaten but there has been moments i have thought about it.
I hate when people are rude to me cause i dont know how to deal with it and i just wonder why they are like this when i seem too care too much.
Anyways just wanted to send this out of my ming because i dont want it too linger there.

I totally get where ur coming from the f word was always my crutch and iv had some major traumas the last few months hense the decision to come back here and get the support from like minded people who only want the best for me and know what im going thru so girl u keep ur chin up and do this for u and never mind the begrudgers they will say wat they want regardless but u can control how u react keep focused xxx

so true, thanks Geraldine. Im no angel believe me but i hate nasty people. and i will try my best to keep focused. Thanks for the advice and reading.
Nat xXx

I just hate that people have to be so rude and mean!! It makes me mad. I know exactly what you are talking about. I have realised that I am the same. I've been through a lot of upset over the past year and a half and every time I turn to F. Also realised I do it through boredom too. Never realised, always thought it was just hunger. LT will certainly make me think about why i'm eating in the future.
Bet you are looking forward to your first weigh-in. Good luck.
Emma x

Thank you emma its nice to know im not alone with that.
always wen im on the robound from anything i turn to F. learning so much about myself on LT and not just about F but about everything and i like it because ive never seen my life in this light b4 and im starting to change myself. also I noticed people hate when some1 is on a diet and make them look at themselfs and they will try alot of F-related stuff and its either to rub it in your face or make you fail and i am backing away from those people because if they dont want you to be happy then you have to question there place in your life ya know???
I am excited have been working really hard this week.
congrats to you with 3 children doing this i think all parents are amazing for taking this on in addition to active lifestyle with more than one child xxxxxxxxx
lots & lots of good luck and best wishes to you xxx
Nat xXx

Just popped in to say hello as I am new on this forum. Started Lipotrim 3 days ago as have a mountain to climb to shift all my spare tyres hanging on to me. Finding it tough going today and just wanted to offer support to you all as well when you go through bad spells. I havent admitted to anyone who knows me that I am on this diet, as I found in the past having tried countless of weight loss programmes I could never achieve my goal weight. And this I feel is the last straw for me to really focus on the total food replacement diet to shift a few stones. I feel intimidated telling my friends and family about it so I won't even go there, until the time is right. Best thing to do is ignore scarcastic comments and focus on no. 1 which is yourself and take each day as it comes. I have to remind myself that Rome wasnt built in a day, so trying to be positive and think of myself being slim in a few months time!

Good luck!

hey nat how u doing today??? it gets a bit easier as the time goes on and u can b v successfull at it im 100% convinced u can do it xxx

Im good geraldine thank you for asking xxxxxxxx
Sundays was always a pig out day for me so im planning to spend all day completely pre-occupied haha.
how are you feeling today hun???? xxxxxx

ah sure the kids are drivin me daft but its all part of my job discription eh lol im just chillin with me water and messin about on the laptop to keep me busy for a bit xx

Just popped in to say hello as I am new on this forum. Started Lipotrim 3 days ago as have a mountain to climb to shift all my spare tyres hanging on to me. Finding it tough going today and just wanted to offer support to you all as well when you go through bad spells. I havent admitted to anyone who knows me that I am on this diet, as I found in the past having tried countless of weight loss programmes I could never achieve my goal weight. And this I feel is the last straw for me to really focus on the total food replacement diet to shift a few stones. I feel intimidated telling my friends and family about it so I won't even go there, until the time is right. Best thing to do is ignore scarcastic comments and focus on no. 1 which is yourself and take each day as it comes. I have to remind myself that Rome wasnt built in a day, so trying to be positive and think of myself being slim in a few months time!

Good luck!

Please dont think of it like that because your putting so much pressure on yourself. just make 7 pounds your first goal. i think you could shift that very quickly with Lt as it is such a brill diet for the weight loss. use this time to find out about yourself and why you put on some extra pounds so you can avoid putting it back on.
And tell your family your doing something frickin amazing for your body mind and soul so be positive or go away.
Take care and be gentle on yourself because you are your own best friend and best friends always pump each other up.
Nat xXx

Hi Im new

Hi im new to this again...... Tried a while ago and failed so i'm back to it again. Have to lose my weight by october for my brothers wedding. I am starting to feel the pressure do you think I can do it in 12 weeks? I'd appreciate any help.......

Id imagine so... how old are your babies xxxxxxx

hi ya 2 sizes smaller Iv a wedding in october to aim for too... im going to giv it my best shot and loose as much as i can but im not goin to pressure myself or beat myself up and im sure u can loose wat u want before the wedding... best of luck!!!

Im not actually lookin at how much by October Im just goin to b happy with any weight that does come from this iv not really set any dates and goals only to take each day as it comes cos u never know what tomoor bring and just do ur best every day everything else will fall into place.... but sayin that the girl in chemis told me last week that 2 stone is achievably by October so if that is the case then bring it on x

Hi,

I am hoping for a similar weight loss by october. it is the first week for me but so far so good. I am getting pins and needles in my joints, can anyone tell me if this is normal?

ok so im just throwing sumtin out there cos im wonderin am i the only one that feels the comment about not talkin about the f word is a little unrealistic at times as in there are some days when we will think about it and want the support of our new friends on here for example I had a tough few moments earlier lookin at left over... now brace urselves Im about to curse!!!.... CHIPS!!!! now I did not eat them as im totally committed to this but it would b nice to feel i can tell u guys freely how im gettin on thru the day!!! obviously I would never come on here tryin to make you guys and me foam at the mouth but id like to have honest conversations about everything and that includes the f word from time to time as its all about that really and learning to control ourselves and our habits for the rest of our lives xx

hey nat guess what... thursday i had a weigh in and started on fri well today she weighed me and............ DOWN 6 LBS!!!!!!!! here we go woohoooooo xxxxxx

Hello, have been busy off elsewhere hence the quietness, so just popped in to say that I've managed to get through my first week losing 8lbs in total. I am having my period at the moment which may account for a smaller weight loss than expected.
The first three days on the LP was rather hard going, but keeping my mind focused and knocking back the water, drinking just over 3 litres a day (working my way to 4 litres) I seemed to have lost the hunger pangs for the moment, plus keeping myself busy, I try not to dwell on food.
So, how had everyone else got on this week?
Liz

Back