Total Solution 1st DAY -

Just noticed you have put in that you have not had any coffee / caffeine? Is that part of the rules? Not sure I can cope without at least a black coffee?!

Absolutely - the more the merrier -:family2:
I am not a coffee drinker but like tea (3 sugars!!!!0 and coke (full fat - no sugar free) - so surprised I haven't had any headaches - Check out the website but I am sure black coffee is OK and peeps are adding this to the vanilla shakes - enjoy x

Black tea and coffee is fine as is any leaf herbal tea (no flowers or fruit) such as green tea, peppermint tea etc.

Coming to the end of the third day (already had my 'tea') - just cooked pepporini pizza for the boys (OMG it smells sooo good) - I have also met up with a friend for a catch up, we went to M&S for lunch - I had a sparkling water and nibbled on my chocolate and orange bar - I GOT THROUGH IT.

Third day nearly down - think I am going to head for an early night tonight - got to get through this - I look at jael001 and I think it is fantastic - 5 weeks in - unbelievable!!! I hope to get that far - 1 day at a time.....................

Morning girls,
Well done carlalily on resisting pizza and sticking to plan when meeting your friend.
I'm struggling today just want to eat my baby had me up most of the night overtired making me want to stuff my face, this diet really making me realise when I over ate defiantly a learning tool.
Day 5- going to be a long day

Hope you all have a great day x

This is my first day sipping a choc shake did exante last yr for a few weeks but gave up wen got pregnant now baby boy here first day :)

This is my first day also and also drinking chocolate shake. I have done this before and never stuck to it but determined this time as I have 12 stone to loose.

Good luck everyone x

and jadeandelsie I had to read that twice, at first I thought it said you wanted to eat your baby lol.

Good luck everyone on there first day!!
Jael001 I reread my message and it does read I am eating here haha well I am hungry and she is plump haha
Hope your all having good day x

imagejpeg

Tried to put pic up :(
Crushed 2 sweetners, cinnamon and little bit of water with porridge put in cupcake cases and baked :) made three little cupcakes of yummyness :)

To add a picture, just click the little icon in the quick reply box, the one between the film strip and the world with the red x on it. You can either upload via a URL or directly from your computer :)

the cupcakes sound nice :)

hello... hope your all doing well!!! I tried a choc muffin tonight I was shocked how yummy it was!!! put a little water into choc shake and mixed to a paste consistency and microwaved for about 1 min 30... I added a little cinnamon and felt a right treat tonight!! :)

How is it going now? As of yesterday I have had protein/veg at night, I was so close to quitting. This way I will stay
In ketosis and it makes the difference to me in that I feel I can keep hanging in there...one day at a time. So, day 3 almost at an end for me, and could see a difference on the scales this morning :))

Hi there kirstyt - hang on in there - I am coming to the end of day 5 and have had shake 4 breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for tea. I found day 1, 2 & 3 the hardest (and that is an understatement) but day 4 was a little easier and today - I rushed to work and forgot to have my shake - so I had a bar to nibble on all day - and I wasn't hungry!!!! had to come home - have a soup and I am going to have a hot chocolate shake tonight (but I am not hungry).

Glad you can see a difference on the scales - I am holding out till Saturday (and I am soooooooooooooo hoping to have loss or I will sulk:cry:) Although I do feel less bloated and I didn't feel as though I was bulging so much out of my trousers.

It will be worth it - there is no easy way to lose weight but it will be fantastic once people start noticing.

Oh - and I love the muffin ideas - will have to try that out - genius xx

My first day today... So hard! Had a soup at 11am then a bar at 3pm- had to clean the house frantically so went all wobbly and shaky. Ended up eating a mini babybel light, some red pepper and some tuna mix stuff :(

Had a porridge this evening that was delicious!

Anyone got any tips to help me along the first few nightmare days?

You'd have been better off having an extra pack if you needed it, although what you had probably wasn't toooo bad and you're not in ketosis yet so it wont have harmed that, but it might take you a little longer to get into it now.

Just make sure you drink enough and keep yourself busy/distracted and those first days will fly by.

Thanks... I hadn't thought of having an extra pack.

Going to try and be 100% today! What time do you have your packs?

I normally hold out as long as possible until my first meal, you burn more fat in the morning after you have slept. I have water and black coffee and normally last until about 11am. Then I have soup around 2pm, a shake around 4pm then a exante recipe meal at 8ish. I have already lost 5lbs in 4 days doing this. Started on Monday. I also do a walk and a class most days. Got up and did my zumba dvd this morning!

Back