1st day!!

chellymac

Hi. This is my 3rd and hopefully final time on Lipotrim. I am determined to get my weight off. Had a shake this morning and 2 cups of coffee, but would love a nice lunch, as everyone around me is eating. Just need to keep focused:jelous:

I know how you feel. First time I did LT I was in a meeting and they provided the nicest buffet. It looked wonderful! I sat there saying, "it's fine I bought my own lunch"... I still think about it now and that was nearly 4 years ago!! lol.

Worth it though - I look and feel waaay better. :)

Hi all it's my first day today eek!!!
I'm excited but I don't know how long that will last.
I am at the heaviest I have ever been I'm really not comfortable with myself at this weight so drastic measures are needed. I'm 5' 3" and weigh 13st 6 lb :(
I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind so hopefully will get to goal in no time ;)

Stay really busy and drink lots of water as once your past the first week its so much easier.

Hi dee, you and I are around the same stats. I'm only on day 2. How much are you wanting to lose? Well done on keeping focused ladies :) xx

Hiya kath I want to get to 10st ideally just to fit in a size 12 with comfort!
How about you? How are you finding it so far? X

Well done Chellymac and Dee 3 for making today the 1st day of the rest of your lives :)
You can do it!

Hi again Dee I've just looked and I have more to lose than you- Went to buy scales and I'm 14-9.5 but I'm not undeterred I will carry on! I need to get in a size 14 dress for July am I gonna do it?! Xx

Good luck Chelly and Dee!! Make sure you're drinking water x x x

Hi dunder doodles and teapot you have both been doing really really well. I find today I am very irritable and can't be bothered with anyone. I know it will pass but I just keep thinking about food and what I could eat. It definitely takes people like me to be on this site and see what can be achieved in such a short space of time. My goal is to lose weight but also to be able to go into normal shops and buy trendy clothes. :sigh:

Hi new people :)

chelly - I think about food every day, lots every day. I watch cookery programmes and read cooking books. Last time I did LT I went on a mad cooking spree and tried to feed everyone I know constantly! But I'm not cheating! It is possible and it's a life changer.

Good luck all :)

I'm refeeding tomorrow and trying to stay at weight for the next month before I do another month on VLCD (the maintenance is the bit I can't do so I am doing it in stages to try to retrain myself.) The LT is only the first step.

Hi chelly, I'm one moody cow today but we have to remember it'll get so much easier- it's short term considering the amount of time we are on this world to go through this hell- we can do it! Xx

Hi and, I'm technologically inept and not able to see your stats but well done on getting to where you want to be and good luck on the maintenance xx

Hi new people :)

chelly - I think about food every day, lots every day. I watch cookery programmes and read cooking books. Last time I did LT I went on a mad cooking spree and tried to feed everyone I know constantly! But I'm not cheating! It is possible and it's a life changer.

Good luck all :)

I'm refeeding tomorrow and trying to stay at weight for the next month before I do another month on VLCD (the maintenance is the bit I can't do so I am doing it in stages to try to retrain myself.) The LT is only the first step.

Congratulations on getting to re-feed! I'm well jealous haha! Good luck and stay determined....you've done amazing!

Well it's not my final refeed - I am still a stone off target. But I'm doing it in stages...
1) as I've got a weekend long party to go to and a couple of social events in the next few weeks.
2) this way I can tell myself the refeed and sensible eating is part of the diet - I hope it will make it easier for me not to lapse back into old habits and retrain myself to eat sensibly. I did 2 weeks off a month ago and it's going to be 4-5 weeks this time if all goes to plan. Then a final LT push *fingers crossed*

Good luck And! Hope you're doing ok and looking forward to hearing more x x x

Hi all it's my first day today eek!!!
I'm excited but I don't know how long that will last.
I am at the heaviest I have ever been I'm really not comfortable with myself at this weight so drastic measures are needed. I'm 5' 3" and weigh 13st 6 lb :(
I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind so hopefully will get to goal in no time ;)
Same here Dee biggest I have ever been 13.8lb and I am so determined to shift it this time, one day at a time.

Hold onto that focus ladies....you'll be at goal in no time :D

Dee, I've got similar stats. Started 3 days ago and I was 13.6 and I'm just over 5'3. I'm finding it hard today, I love food hence needing to go on lipotrim but need to shrink my stomach a bit. I'm going to keep going though, grrr

Back