1st day

missyd

Gold Member
ive just come home from a long weekend in brussels and am on day one, have had a strawberry shake it was not that bad to be honest was quite surprised still have the chicken soup to try yet not sure im looking forward to that!:rolleyes:
just wondered does the water that you use to mix the shakes count toward the 4 litres of water a day you have to drink??

ya it can i think!! if u goo the choc shake add crushed ice and spoon of coffee that was my fav!! stay clear of chicken soup!!

Yep it does! Every bit of water you have counts...but the more you drink the better you will be! Helps to relieve all the symptoms of the first week a little. Good luck with it and get straight on here if you need to keep some support or simply to keep yourself occupied :) xx

thankks guys must say from what iv read im not looking forward to the chicken soup.
well done on your losses X

drink as much as you can hun, it helps with side effects as well as weight loss. O and make your own mind up about the soup hun, but don't say you were not warned!! Good luck :)

ive just come home from a long weekend in brussels and am on day one, have had a strawberry shake it was not that bad to be honest was quite surprised still have the chicken soup to try yet not sure im looking forward to that!:rolleyes:
just wondered does the water that you use to mix the shakes count toward the 4 litres of water a day you have to drink??
NO hun the water you have in your shakes is in addition to at least 4 pints ( you must drink at least 4) and you can drink up to a max of 10 pints, on top of your shakes!!!
Good luck on the first day x
Chicken soup ooooeeerrrr... you could like it but good luck

Nicster is right ......again! Dont get flustered about the soup it ain't that bad???

Has anyone tried the soup cold? I was thinking of trying it cold - as i think its hot lipotrim i dont like - I tried the choc one hot and the vanilla one hot and i didnt like them either!

With cold water and ice - the shakes are yummy!!! Im sticking to the ice from now on!!! But I have 6 more chicken soups to get through!!!! lol

Ice chicken soup anyone??? lol

julz
xox

Mmmmmmmmm i think that would be an aquired taste!!! ha ha

Errr.... dont try cold chicken soup. eeek. I just did. lol

im going to try the chicken soup in a minute, im starving!!!!!!!
my kids have just had there lunch, it was so tempting to take a little bite but im managing to resist temptation, cant wait til week 1 is over it does get easier doesnt it?????????????? X

Hi,

I am only on week 1 as well. Day 4 for me now. I am finding it surprisingly easier than I thought I would. Every time I think about food I just quickly change my thoughts to how hot I am going to look when I hit my goal!! lol

How much have you got to loose missyd??

julz
xox

3 stone i hope
iv just had the chicken soup its not that bad was a bit worried about having it,
good luck julz with the 1st week X

iv just changed my mind on the chicken soup, its rank the first couple of sips tasted nice but i found myself having to force the rest down!
gross i only have another 8 sachets of it left!!!

I actually really like the soup but I have to use about double the water. I have a full mug of water with about half a sachet and then make the other half up fresh a bit later. I found it too thick when I only mixed it with 250mls. Some on here add things like curry spices to it. I haven't tried that yet but I do add just a little bit of salt and some black pepper. Stick with it because there are times when I really need something savoury and the soup really helps that.....having said that have your listerine strips on stand by because the after taste is proper minging!!!!!

when i asked the pharmacist about adding stuff to the soup she said that was a big no no

advice seems to change according to which chemist you see, something you notice on here when there are so many of us going to different chemists. I have read quite a few people mention about the curry spices and they seem to be losing the weight at the same great rate as everyone else. I really think it just depends who you speak to.

i actually loved the choc one!! wait til u get to the maintence ones the orange cream is unreal!!!

I think Garry adds curry powder too - I've never had the flapjacks either but some say that their tastebuds change over the weeks so you could always keep hold of the soup and try again when they have been detoxed more and are ok with new flavours !!!

Back