1st day

I have watched the big fat wedding programme too and it was great.

Becky, on the packs, you must have your 3 packs or your body won't have enough energy to burn fat efficiently and you risk burning lean tissue. One day won't hurt, but make sure to get your 3 packs every day from now on.

I know and I will from now on I just need to plan a little better if I go out again!

Wont make that mistake again though.

Got through day 7 ok, work buy every one a breakfast sandwich on a friday and I even resisted that! Was awful when I could smell every ones sandwich but I wasnt hungry so it didnt bother me as much as I thought so quite proud of myself for that!

Really looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow, hope I have done well as I really think that will encourage me more to do well next week.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Where is there weigh in link? I havnt spotted that yet.

Love Becky x

I know and I will from now on I just need to plan a little better if I go out again!

Wont make that mistake again though.

Got through day 7 ok, work buy every one a breakfast sandwich on a friday and I even resisted that! Was awful when I could smell every ones sandwich but I wasnt hungry so it didnt bother me as much as I thought so quite proud of myself for that!

Really looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow, hope I have done well as I really think that will encourage me more to do well next week.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Where is there weigh in link? I havnt spotted that yet.

Love Becky x

Hi Becky....the thread you're looking for is called "weekly weigh in". Good luck tomorrow. Saturday is my weigh in too. Not expecting any great loss as I had 2 days off plan (Sun and Mon). I'm also doing TS, have managed to keep strong.....really difficult on Sat night as OH and kids have Chinese :d'oh: so know how you feel about all tnose lovely smells.........drooool.

Just got weighed and lost 12lbs! Omg im so happy, really suprised as I just didint expect to have lost that amount. Hopefully have another good week and lose a stone. Im so chuffed that I was 18st5lbs and now im 17st7lbs yipee!

I know just how you feel, stay stong! Its so hard as saturday is just a chill out day for me, a little housework then a night in front of the tv with OH and a takeaway but managed it last week so know I can this week too!

Love Becky x

02/05/09 Start date 18.5
09/05/09 Week 1 17.7 -12lbs

Hi Becky.... :wow:fantastic weight loss. You must be on cloud nine :character00100:. Well done. :girlpower:

Thank you I am soooo please roll on next week!

Did you say its your weigh in today? How did you do or you not weighed in yet.

Love Becky x

A pound off. Pleased as it could have been much worse after last week. Going for 100% TS this week.

Well done!

Thats brilliant you are nearly half way there in four weeks fantastic!

I could only dream of being half way there after four weeks, such alot to lose but fingers crossed I will get there.

Do you have 3 packs or four? Im finding it ok on 3 at the moment, hoping to keep that going for atleast four weeks. Just hope I can loose 2lb this week to hit my 1st stone. If I could lose 8lb then that would take me into 16stones and that really would be amazing and such a buzz but not going to get my hopes up after the 12lb this week!

Love Becky x

Hi Becky..I use 3 packs a day. Shake for breakfast. Split the bar during the day and then the soup for dinner. Despite fancying other foods, I'm not hungry...just thnking of food LOL. I drink about 3L water a day as well. I'm hoping to keep to TS until June and then review...maybe move to WS as Sarah is doing so well on it.
I know what you mean about hopng for another big loss to take you under a certain weight. For me...I want to get under 12st...haven't been that for about 4/5 years.

I can only dream of getting back to that sort of weight but I will! Was about 5/6 years ago when I got to a size 10 so how I let this happen is beyond me but hey these things happen!

I do same, shake for breakfast bar for lunch and soup for dinner. Hopin I can stay on that for as long as I can but who knows. Then I intend to do WS too.

Have you any plans for today? Im waiting to take my dogs out for a walk but they are both fast asleep...............should get on with the house work really but it will still be there later!

Love Becky x

Hi all

Going to London on Sunday to Wembley to watch my local football team in the play off finals. We are taking pack up and was wondering if I do WS what sort of things I could take?

Any help appreciated!

I would take something like a chicken salad. Grill your chicken with some cajun spice, make a salad of leaves and cucumber and gerkhins and throw in the chicken.

Enjoy your day.

That sounds good Sarah I love gerkhins so I would really look forward to that.

Thank you for replying

Hi all

Going to London on Sunday to Wembley to watch my local football team in the play off finals. We are taking pack up and was wondering if I do WS what sort of things I could take?

Any help appreciated!

Hi Bex .....which team do you support? Unfortunately we were outside the playoffs.....ah well, maybe next year.:wave_cry:

Hi NB

Sorry for not replying sooner been away and busy! I support my local team S****horpe United so yesterday (sunday) was an amazing day for us. Just hope we dont come straight back down again!

Who do you support?

Hi NB

Sorry for not replying sooner been away and busy! I support my local team S****horpe United so yesterday (sunday) was an amazing day for us. Just hope we dont come straight back down again!

Who do you support?

SCFC.....thank goodness you beat Millwall.....the thought of Millwall and Cardiff in th same league did fill me with dread. LOL. Glad you had a
great day on Sunday.

We had a fantastic day, so proud of them. Will be som great games for us, teams we never thought we could play in the league!! Im sure you will make it next season!

The only way is up!!!

Hi Gaynor

Kinda had a week off Exante, had a cold, mad busy at work. All poor excuses but hey back on tomorrow so no more excuses I need a couple of stone off before we start getting a proper summer as I feel really awful at the moment and look even worse!

How are you going with it? You are having good losses every week.

Good luck for tomorrow, you can do it! You had a fab loss in week one, bet you follow it up with another wowser.
Have you thought about doing the working solution? You can have a meal in the evening, may give you that bit of extra energy if you're feeling drained from work and the flu.

Good luck, let us know how you get on. x x

Back