1st December Challenge

Wales

Silver Member
I know a few people have expressed an interest in a small challenge to keep focussed before Christmas...

Personally I want to lose at least 7lbs by my IVF apt on 1 December, and Lizz MB has her birthday on 2 December.

So I propose a 1 December challenge - which is 46 days (I think) starting tomorrow. But if others want to extend the time for a few more weeks that is great.

If anyone can think of a more interesting name suggest away - I am out of inspiration at the moment

So if you are interested sign up below and copy and paste into your message...

Pledges
Wales - 7lbs

Wonderful! Really hoping this keeps me on track! Just need a general kick up the arse!

So i'm IN!

Pledges
Wales - 7lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)

Found you!!!

Well I am kind of restarting, so expect a bigger loss in my first week. Last time round I'd lost 28lbs exactly in that amount of time.
I'll go for 20lbs as I doubt I'll lose quite so much.
20lbs by 1st December will be lovely :)

Pledges
Wales - 7lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)
Watergirl - 20lbs (double EEK!)

Just looked at that will take me to my lowest weight yet. Was that 2 weeks before going on holiday when it all started to go so wrong!!!

I'm in - as I'm more or less maintaining I'm opting for a small loss - basically what I've put on in the past couple of weeks...

Pledges
Wales - 7lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)
Herewego - 3lbs

Pledges

Herewego - 3lbs
Laura - 6 weeks of healthy eating
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)
Wales - 7lbs

I'm in too. I've changed my pledge because I want to get my focus of losing weight and that diet mentality and more about being healthy. I can do this. I still need to lose the weight but it will come off.

I'm in too, aiming to lose the 7lbs gained on hols and get back to goal weight or below. Method - healthy eating, perhaps with some CD products as I have a few left still.

Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)
Wales - 7lbs
Katycakes - 7lbs (to take me back under 11st)

Me too. My aim is to be back to under 12 stones - where I was when I stopped dieting. People here have advised just eating 'normally' and the extra weight will come off. I don't really understand why though, wouldn't I have to eat less than I need to live through a day in order to lose weight?
Anyway -

Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)
Wales - 7lbs
Bess -7lbs about -to be back under 12st.

Know what you mean with this. My 'normal' is not so normal though, which is what got me into this mess. Think if I re-evaluated my opinion of normal and ate properly I'd be fine! That's the long term plan anyway :D

Me too. My aim is to be back to under 12 stones - where I was when I stopped dieting. People here have advised just eating 'normally' and the extra weight will come off. I don't really understand why though, wouldn't I have to eat less than I need to live through a day in order to lose weight?
Anyway -

Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)
Wales - 7lbs

Hi girlies,

I'm in too. The 1st of Dec is exactly one month after my sisters wedding and so I will hope to actually achieve my goal by then for sure.

Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!)
Wales - 7lbs
Sunshine Singer - to be at goal of 8st 11lbs

Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!) -2lbs = 12lbs to go! :D
Wales - 7lbs

Loving that there are so many of us doing this together! Think Decembers Diva's is a super name for our challenge becuase we are ALL DIVA'S!!!!! :D:D:D:D

xx

Loving December divas too and lots of my favourite people on here! How lovely :)

Will deffo give this a go. Would like to lose a stone by then fingers crossed. As I'm a newbie would appreciate any advice and tips along the way x

Hi All, Brilliant idea and I'm in!!! I would like to pledge 11lbs loss to get me down to my target of 10st. I am not going to be doing CD though as I have tried a restart (yet again) and was doing really well but have not been able to 'go'. Sennakot, suppositories, dulcoease, sweetcorn, spinach, etc etc blah blah have made no difference to my plight...grrr so I am going to give the Harcombe diet a go. I bought the books and recommended them to a friend and she lost 7lbs in two days by EATING!!! She has now lost 11lbs in 10 days and feels terrific and all her ailments have gone. Her eyesight is clear etc etc. Wishing all of us get what we desire by 01/12/.

xx

Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
Wales - 7lbs
Chelsea Lou - 11lbs and to be at goal of 10 stones.

Been off line for a bit I'd love to join too please?
Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
Wales - 7lbs
Kernowmum - 8lbs to BMI of under 25

Hiya...
Trying to cheer myself up, got totm from HELL & migraine to match, but scales have moved... Woooo!

Pledges
Herewego - 3lbs
LizzMB - 14lbs (EEK!) -2lbs = 12lbs to go!
Wales - 7lbs
Katycakes - 7lbs (to take me back under 11st) 23/10/09 - back to 11 4 (5 to go)
Kernowmum - 8lbs to BMI of under 25

xxx

Good to see so much of us on here! I've just found out its my work Christmas do on the 4th December, so i have ordered a load of size 10 dresses so need to make sure i stay on track for that as well now!

Come on girls! WE CAN DO THIS!!! :D:D:D:D
xx

Welcome everyone and well done Katy!!!

I'm about to book our Christmas do today Lizz (only for 2 of us lol) for 3rd December. I also hope to be in a 10 by then.

Back