1st ever weigh in ! (week 1)

Louise R

Well, i started off weighing 210lb, i lost 2lb before stating DC, making me 208lb, my first WI today, i weighed 201lb, meaning i have lost 7lb in my first week on DC!! Bearing in mind my start WI and todays WI were done on different scales but there is still a loss!! cant wait till next week!!:woohoo:

Well done Louise, fantastic start and great incentive for the coming week. Keep up the good work! x

Blimey Louise that's fantastic for the first week. Keep it up and you'll soon be at target. Good luck for week 2 :D

Well, i started off weighing 210lb, i lost 2lb before stating DC, making me 208lb, my first WI today, i weighed 201lb, meaning i have lost 7lb in my first week on DC!! Bearing in mind my start WI and todays WI were done on different scales but there is still a loss!! cant wait till next week!!:woohoo:

Thats fantastic, and did you feel like you were on a diet??? I know I don't. Well done buddy

Thanks guys for all your support and kind words, i am not expecting to lose the same amount this week but any loss would be great, i cant believe i have been so unhappy with my weight for so long when it is so easy to lose weight on DC. I shall keep on going and will hopefully be able to get down to target.
I definately dont feel like i am on a diet, all the food i have had so far has been so tasty (apart from the parsnip soup, i didnt like that and couldnt eat it!)
couldnt help but weigh my self today, lost another 2lb since monday!

Back