1st January 2014

I tried to start again yesterday but cheated, started again today and guess what? Cheated again! Back at work on the 6th so will pull out all the stops with will power and get back on track, I find it much easier to stick to Dukan when I'm back on term time hours. Trouble is, there are still so many crisps and sweets lurking left over from Christmas and husband and son don't eat them. MUST be strong and stay away from them! I have so many lovely clothes hanging in my wardrobe that are just that little bit too tight to be comfortable!

I would get rid of temptation - if your son and hubby don't eat them then get rid of them before you are tempted - give them away or throw them away cos whilst they remain in the house you are vulnerable

Pootle I cannot wait till Monday to get started, as a Dukan said 'I feel poisoned'with the carbs drink and rubbish but I will fail if I start before I return to work so Saturday and Sunday ......but Monday I will seriously melt this excess xxx

Hi All
I stopped smoking on NYE, started Dukan on the 2nd and have also quit drinking in the house. My will power ATM is awesome. Ha ha. I've lost 4lbs in two days. Cant wait to see what official weigh day brings!!
Good luck to each and every one of you.
Xx

Have decided to send all naughty, tempting snack things with my hubby to his work. Hate to throw food away as packets are unopened and it is such a waste. At least if they are out of th house I can't eat them.
I had a good day today - no cheating and a whole day of attack. Four more to go. I CAN DO THIS. I WILL DO THIS!

Today is my third first day ... Lol!! Started Friday - got though to the evening then caved. Again yesterday - went to a 'do' last night intending to have steak or salmon - I did have salmon ... But I won't tell you what I had with it OR what I went on to have when I got home. :/ ... But at least now pretty much everything 'nawty' is gone. Today? So far so good ....... And I'm feeling stronger so here goes. .... By the way - I gained about 12lbs over Christmas ..... Isn't that ridiculous?!?!?!?!?!!!!! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

They say the quicker it goes on, the quicker it comes off Reiki! Here's hoping :) I've been too scared to weigh after the christmas indulgence, going to give it a couple of weeks before braving the scales! It's so hard when there is still so much temptation around, well done for nailing it, third time lucky!

How are you getting on P? x

Hi Lorly

Just grand ta! Started early (honestly thought I'd poisoned myself with carbs over Christmas), so today is day 11 for me.

Dare I say it, it's good to be back! :D

Good luck to everyone starting on this back-to-work Monday!

P x

PS - 353 sleeps to Christmas! ;o)

No loss yesterday :-( but I did come on on Saturday and not gained!

Dinner today is Smoked and peppered mackerel, cockles, seafood sticks and cottage cheese. Yummy! Really enjoying it!

How is everyone else getting on?

xx

Pleased to report a 3.4lb loss - onward and downwards :) x

Good Lasses xxx hope I am reporting a loss in a couple of days keep your fingers, legs, and eyes crossed for me xxx

Felt very virtuous today... everyone at school was eating choclates and biscuits sent in by parents but I didn't touch one! Hope this willpower will last! It is really helping reading everyone's posts, so thanks it is keeping me on the right track.!

The many is stronger than the one ;-)

Hi all.
How we all doing?
For the past two days I have craved chocolate....and I have a large box of Thorntons from Xmas left. But I have resisted.....not sure how!!
First official weigh day for me tomoz. Reckoning 6lbs. Gonna keep with attack until Sunday as I'm out for a curry Friday night and can't get out of it. Gonna just have tandoori prawns and fish though.
Xx

How did your weigh in go Chezza?
Hope
You all don't mind me joining in as I'm new to this:) hope you all have had a good week I'm now on day 4 of the attack and I'm craving carbs and really do not know what to do for tea tonight Tina x

Hi Tina, sometimes its just mind over matter, drink plenty of water and get creative in the kitchen maybe make some dukan bread then you dont feel like your missing out on anything, its all mind games! good luck, post your menus so we can support you better. x

How did your weigh in go Chezza?
Hi Tina

Lost 7lbs but had a fri night and sat off plan. Eeekk....too much wine!!

Started again today and just had lunch of smoked salmon, cockles, tuna and prawns. Yum yum.

How u doing so far hun?

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back