1st July to 30th July - 30 consecutive days of Shred challenge

7th July - day 7 complete

Finished work early today as I'm having my hair and makeup trial for my wedding. Thought I should shred before hand so I dont ruin my makeup and hair

23 days to go

11th July - day 8 complete

So i've officially failed in my atempt to do 30 days consecutive shred :( but, if I carry on consecutively from here I will be finished by 2nd August!!

I have no real excuse for not doing the shred the past 3 days, I was away at my future inlaws at the weekend, but I could have found time to shred, was just being lazy...but no more!!!

22, consecutive, days to go

ordered mine on Amazon last night, £5.98 free P&P.
Welldone on sticking to it, I hope I can :D

12th July - 9th day complete

Shredded at 8.30pm tonight, was probably the least I've ever sweated!!

Had an ok diet day, low fat chicken korma, but did have 5 chocolate fingers :/

21 days of shredding to go

I've just ordered this. But I am petrified as I am 19stone so I don't know if it will be too high impact for me. I also have a physical job (nurse) which is 12.5hr shift and worried about being too shattered to do it after a shift and too achy at work

Hi shelly,

There are two ladies on the DVD, one does a low impact version, so if you just follow her to begin with you'll be fine

It is difficult to fit The shred in every day, you just have to be uber organised and even then you can't always do it

Good luck, keep us posted with your progress

Hey can I join in too please better late than never! lol day 1 complete for me :) what day did everyone move up a level? Level 1 is bad enough! lol xx

I'm on day 12 and still on level 1 ! tried Level 2 but not ready for that yet. I also do 30 min Zumba dvd or 20 min treadmill after the 20 min shred and i have just noticed my arms & tummy tightening up. x

Can I join in? I've just done day 6 on level 1. Hoping to move up to level 2 on day 11, but I've not even looked at it yet!

Day 1 and 2 were hellish but it's been easier since day 3. Today was difficult because I did it in the morning so had less time between 'shreds'.

Have noticed my form while doing the exercises has been a lot better - but I still can't do pushups!

My engagement party is on 6th august so hopefully will have made a difference by then and one of my best friends birthdays is on the 20th which is 3 days after my 30 days so will hopefully look amazing :D

Back