1st meeting back

Loser85

Gold Member
Well thats it done with now. Have put on weight from the last time but it was expected. Tomorrow is a frest start though. Will be on plenty for advice etc.

Well done on taking the first step I know how hard it can be. I rejoined last week after a couple of months away but I'm super focused now and confident this time I'll get to target. I lost 5lb today at my first weigh in and it's really gave me the boost I needed!!

Me and I'm pretty sure everyone else here will be more than happy to help you on your journey!! :)

Thanks for the reply :)

To be honest i think if i never went tonight i never would have. I needed that initial kick up the bum. Need the weight off for my wee girl too.

Well done on 5 off this week, cracking start :)

I was the exact same last week, I didn't even go to my normal class but I just knew if I hadn't bit the bullet it would've been another week of over eating and getting further away from my target.

I actually realise that I do enjoy doing this diet, I eat nice things, I make an effort to cook nice meals for my family and I also feel good within myself and not have that horrible guilty feeling you get when you know you're eating rubbish!

I really was pleased with that 5lbs but I'm also trying not to focus on numbers all the time. This is my new way of life, if I lose weight each week then great but if not I'm still gonna keep going, if I can still have the occasional treat, enjoy a night out and continue to lose or not gain then I'm genuinely going to be happy with that. I know that the weight I was last week I will never be again and that's a great feeling!!

X

Exactly, no deprivation at all. Have what we like so long as its within points. I need to get the word diet out of my head as that for me is usually the 1st downward step. Its a lifestyle change that will benefit my whole family as well as me.

Im taking my journey a silver 7 at a time, if i thought of the bigger picture id struggle i think. Small steps leading to big results.

i dont class it as a diet at all,,even tho i reached goal a few months back and dont go to classes anymore, i still follow the plan.welcome back!!!

Totally agree with word "diet" as soon as I think that's what I'm doin all I think about is food constantly!!

I'm sure you'll do great, like you small steps and the results will be so worth it!! :)

Back