1st meeting with CDC tomorrow...

Gemzi2912

What am I to expect at the first meeting? Will they already have all the shakes ready for me to take after the consultation? And do they give you any info leaflets/booklets?

I didn't seem to have any questions to ask when I was on the phone to her, just took on board to cut carbs and drink more water. So far lost 3lbs since Monday cutting carbs and drinking between 2.5 and 3ltrs of water a day! And have never felt less hungry. So hopefully I'm prepared to start Friday!

What am I to expect at the first meeting? Will they already have all the shakes ready for me to take after the consultation? And do they give you any info leaflets/booklets?

I didn't seem to have any questions to ask when I was on the phone to her, just took on board to cut carbs and drink more water. So far lost 3lbs since Monday cutting carbs and drinking between 2.5 and 3ltrs of water a day! And have never felt less hungry. So hopefully I'm prepared to start Friday!

Wow, thats great huni, 3lb already!! I was awful and binged right up to the morning my CDC was coming - no doubt made my first week 100% harder, lol!

As for the first meeting, before mine the CDC asked me what type of shakes Id like her to bring (I asked for a mixture but ended up swapping most of them for my fave shakes), when she got to my house she introduced herself, gave me a booklet etc. Then she weighed me, explained the plans etc and I filled out some paperwork. That was pretty much it hun, the time depends on your CDC and how chatty she is lol!!

Good luck with it xxx

Back