Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st month total - fail!!!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Gunna-make-it, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Well, I thought I could do 1 stone in the first month as the paperwork say it is easily done but for the past 2 weeks I have lost 1.5lbs so it puts my total at 10.5lbs for the month. Feel pleased that I have managed to shift some of the weight but sad I have not done the stone as I have not cheated on the diet :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was the same, thought as I had loads to loose, I should get more than the stone. I didnt.

10.5 is still a great about for 4 weeks! be happy with yourself and you will be suprised how quickly you get to the stone mark.

Keep you the great work.

4. kindleuser

kindleuser Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley/Calorie counting
    When your posting said 1st month total - fail I thought you had not lost any weight.
    10.5lbs is fantastic - wish I could lose that in one month. Please be realistic as maybe a couple of people on the trials lost a stone but by no means all of them and I did not lose anything like that on my first month.
    Have you tried to lift this weight in something like bags of sugar - you will be suprised how heavy it is.
    Please do not be down hearted with this loss and keep going - there will be some weeks when you do not lose anything and you think "why am I doing this" but it will come off.
    Please DO NOT :break_diet:

5. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i know you say 10lb like its a bad thing you have done brilliantly i think i only lost 9 in my first month just keep at it and youl get your stone

6. starbug

starbug Banned

You have done fantastically well - please don't beat yourself up about this. If you stick with it, you will lose a stone and more.

I lost 10lb in the first month. It's taken me 8 weeks to lose a stone, but I gort there and so will you!

7. Verobeach

Verobeach Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Hi there gunamakeit... I think you have done really 10lbs is fab - dont give up as u are only 3 & half off a stone. Keep it up! I lost 10 lb last year on RC in around 6 weeks and i was delighted with that.... So u are doing really well...... I have done every diet on the planet I recently did slimming world and Cambridge but the diet which is the easiest by far is RC. Every where u go the calories are on the products and you can make the right choices. I can be more organised when i go shopping . slimm world was ok but I think it's better if you have huge amounts to lose. But I only have around 2 stone to loose and I think you need to be much stricter with portions etc on SW. Where Rosemary works is portion control - plus the less than 5% fat rule = slimmer trimmer you!! I beat myself up if i have a bad day..... Yesterday i popped into town called into my favorite coffee shop and ate their famous 'salad bowl' but its easy on the salad more on the mayo/pasta/coleslaw high cal products. So i had no idea how to turn that into calorie allowance .... And i just carried on being naughty- a snack size twix here .... Few mini eggs there..... Today is another day i say.. .....Good luck on your journey stick at it it will all come off in he end

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.