1st month total - fail!!!

Gunna-make-it

Well, I thought I could do 1 stone in the first month as the paperwork say it is easily done but for the past 2 weeks I have lost 1.5lbs so it puts my total at 10.5lbs for the month. Feel pleased that I have managed to shift some of the weight but sad I have not done the stone as I have not cheated on the diet :break_diet:

I was the same, thought as I had loads to loose, I should get more than the stone. I didnt.

10.5 is still a great about for 4 weeks! be happy with yourself and you will be suprised how quickly you get to the stone mark.

Keep you the great work.

When your posting said 1st month total - fail I thought you had not lost any weight.
10.5lbs is fantastic - wish I could lose that in one month. Please be realistic as maybe a couple of people on the trials lost a stone but by no means all of them and I did not lose anything like that on my first month.
Have you tried to lift this weight in something like bags of sugar - you will be suprised how heavy it is.
Please do not be down hearted with this loss and keep going - there will be some weeks when you do not lose anything and you think "why am I doing this" but it will come off.
Please DO NOT :break_diet:

i know you say 10lb like its a bad thing you have done brilliantly i think i only lost 9 in my first month just keep at it and youl get your stone

You have done fantastically well - please don't beat yourself up about this. If you stick with it, you will lose a stone and more.

I lost 10lb in the first month. It's taken me 8 weeks to lose a stone, but I gort there and so will you!

Hi there gunamakeit... I think you have done really 10lbs is fab - dont give up as u are only 3 & half off a stone. Keep it up! I lost 10 lb last year on RC in around 6 weeks and i was delighted with that.... So u are doing really well...... I have done every diet on the planet I recently did slimming world and Cambridge but the diet which is the easiest by far is RC. Every where u go the calories are on the products and you can make the right choices. I can be more organised when i go shopping . slimm world was ok but I think it's better if you have huge amounts to lose. But I only have around 2 stone to loose and I think you need to be much stricter with portions etc on SW. Where Rosemary works is portion control - plus the less than 5% fat rule = slimmer trimmer you!! I beat myself up if i have a bad day..... Yesterday i popped into town called into my favorite coffee shop and ate their famous 'salad bowl' but its easy on the salad more on the mayo/pasta/coleslaw high cal products. So i had no idea how to turn that into calorie allowance .... And i just carried on being naughty- a snack size twix here .... Few mini eggs there..... Today is another day i say.. .....Good luck on your journey stick at it it will all come off in he end

Back