1st post...........mew to the site!

leslabelle

Hi,

Sorry mew should be new......woops!

Thought i'd register for the site as i have been doing TS for a week now.
1st weigh in tomorrow. I have been weighing myself on and off so i know i've lost a few pounds but will see exactly how much in the morning.
Finding it quite hard. Not particularly hungry but fantasising about yummy tasty food. Hopefully this will pass. :)

Last edited:
Hey Lesley....I'm mew too :)
How has your first week been? The first week can be a nightmare, so well done for getting through it! I'm a former LighterLifer (I lost 4 stone and I've regained 4 stone....all my own fault), so I'm getting back on it with Exante. I start on 24 Oct (after my hols).
Those thoughts will pass...and you'll feel fantastic when the weight starts to fall off. I remember it well and I'm determined to feel good about myself again!
C x

Well first weigh in this morning and 11lbs off........pretty good and feeling very positive.
Can't get my head round how long i'm gonna have to do this for.
Every day is a struggle, not cos i'm hungry but am just missing food and think about it all the time. i think a lot of it is routine and getting out of the way of thinking about eating at certain times of the day.
Hopefully that part will get easier.
I've been overweight for most of my adult life so can't imagine myself as a slimmer 'normal' sized person.
Hopefully i'll have the willpower to keep at it and manage proper eating again once the weight is off.

Good luck for you too Clardie36 for when you start later in the month (and happy hols)

Hello and welcome!

It does get easier, honest!

Stay strong, and see that weight disappear!

Well done on a fab first week!!

Welcome Lesley, congratulations on your 1st weigh in, its my first one tomorrow so with any luck will be just as good :)

Just popping in to say welcome and congratulations on your first weigh-in result :D
I thought about food constantly for the first week, but I promise it does get better. It's all about developing new routines and distractions to keep you going...
I've just spent an hour in the bath with my candles lit, watching a programme I'd downloaded onto my laptop :) I probably wouldn't have had time to do all that before I started Exante!
Good luck, and keep posting - it really does help.
x

Thanks TCA UK, what a positive posting. I appreciate all you are saying and agree with you wholeheartedly.
Good luck for your 1st week on Exante x

Hello there,

I'm new to this site too - nice to see you!

11lbs is a fab result. Well done.

I started Exante TS on Tuesday. I'm now on day 5 and feeling great. I'm obviously in Ketosis now - and I love the feeling it gives me (apart from the chills and weird breath of course). Whenever I get a bout of the shivers, I imagine that it's my body burning fat!
I feel much more alert - skin is looking better already too.
I've resisted weighing myself, will leave it until my full week on Tuesday. I know I will be pre-menstrual by then - with the usual bloaty feeling, but I know I will still have a decent loss all the same.

Well done everyone. It's worth it isn't it? Nothing else works as well for us as this. x

Hi & welcome! What a fab loss, well done on your 1st week.

Yesterday was my 1st day on Exante but its a straight continuation on VLCD as I was on the cambridge diet. I have 3 packs left over from CD but I was so eager to try Exante's packs & all I can say is, 'I made the right decision'. Getting through week 1 for me will be easier as I haven't had a break. I have lost 4 stones thus far.

It does get easier. I feel it will for me now that I've changed to Exante as for the 1st time I wasn't hungry & I found the soups so much creamier/thicker although the thai chicken & the tomato & basil are my least fav. The bar I had I couldn't even finish it & when I did, it made me more thirsty & for the 1st time I actually wanted to drink that 4th ltr of water which is a bonus. I won't lie to you, you will have bad days as well but don't give up as you'll only be full of regrets the next day & beat yourself up. You may have weeks that you'll have a great loss & weeks where you'll have smaller losses but its your body getting used to the massive change - don't be disheartened. Take each day one by one & make small goals rather than massive ones & treat yourself, whether its every 2 wks or once a month. My addiction right now is nail polishes so thats what I treat myself to or a new lipstick.

Come on the forum for distraction & support & try not to listen to negative people around you because you will come across it once people see the dramatic & quick weight loss. Rather than listen to what they say & end up getting into a debate trying to convince them that I'm ok & I'm happy on Exante, if they say to me, 'wow, you have lost so much weight I think you should stop', I'll just agree with whatever they are saying because its so much easier & ends the conversation so much quicker & I've realised that what they are saying is due to their own insecurities & that I am looking darn good. This is your journey & nobody elses.

I lost weight on Cambridge too - i've had a break over the summer and now need to get rid of the last 26lb. I'm finding the Exante products ok. Like the Cambridge - some I like, not keen on others. Exante is cheaper - and ordering more convinient for me. I'm only on day 5 - but sure the results on Exante will be just as great as CD.
I totally agree with you on negative remarks. I lost 3 stone on CD - and had friends s telling me that I had an eating disorder / anorexia. Nonsense of course - I took no notice.
First few days are hard of course. I'm on day 5 now and feel fab x

Back