1st real weigh in 2mow Tuesday 14-7-09

Anna24

[url=http://www.TickerFac
i have my 1st real weigh in 2mow i hope i have lost i will be well chuffed lol :):):) will let you all know how i get on xxx Anna xxx

thanks hun i will let u know how it goes how can i add u as a friend ? xx Anna

Good luck for your WI. X

Good luck Anna i remember my first WI i was petrified well i say that i still am!!!

aww thanks you both and thanks henna i got to wait till 7pm lol oh well i cheaked my self on my scales and it looked like i was 13.1 or 13.1.5 and i was 13.3 1/2 so if that is right then woooo hoooo lol xx

would any one know the syns to home made chilli con carni with brown rice and weight watchers sauce i know the sauce is 1point per hafe jar

ok thnx hun xxx

i am doing the E.E plan hun xx

Right, if you have used extra lean mince and added a weight watchers sauce you only syn the sauce. The mince is free and so is the rice!

yeh i have j=hun and i washed all the fat of so what the sauce be hun

cant find the sauce on the website! but as a general rule it is 1 syn per 20 calories i think!! So that should give you a rough estimation! Maybe one of the more experience ladies will be able to confirm what i have said!!!

ok thnx henna xx

hi all i had my weigh in and i have lost 1.5lb so it is a start xxx Anna xxx

hiya all i had my 1st weigh in 2night and i lost 1.5lb so i hope to keep it up now xxx Anna xxx

thanks hun xx

Back