1st restart weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by milkybar, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. milkybar

milkybar Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ok have just been weighed and lost 8lbs and where i think thats fantastic theres a paert of me that thinks i could have done better but only becasue last time i did cambridge i lost 10 in my first week but my mum and cdc keep reminding me that im not as heavy as i first was and so should be pleased, i also got a shaker to make my shakes at work with so that should be good and i got crystals to make jellies with !!!!:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    Hey MilkyBar (Kid??)

Well done. That's a fab loss.:clap::clap::clap:

I think it's quite typical of us re-starters to compare previous losses. Was just doing some of that myself. We are only human ey.
  4. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya Hun,

Love the Name, It's My Fave Chocolate. :rolleyes:

I have re-started CD & am on my 3rd week, This time I lost 8lb but last time I lost 10lb too, I picked everyday day too so was over the moon to lose 8lb although I knew I could of done better as I am heavier this time,

Fab Weightloss, You should be proud of yourself, Keep it up for next week.

5. spooky

spooky Banned

Its a great loss! The scales went down! well done!:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.