1st slim and save week almost done!

Day 30

So Im going on to lifestyle as I cant have beef curry noodle soup and mild curry everyday. Well I'll do lifestyle until I place my order I should run out Wednesday so need to order by then or ill have nothing to eat on Wednesday:eek:

I had a bit of a slip up today in that I cant have all my milk allowance or my total kcal will come to 704.
Had way too many calories for my protein I had 100g roasted salmon it was 242kcal.

Ive had my fitbit on all day so far what I didnt realise is that if your arm that the fit bit is on is not moving then it doesnt count your steps I spent 3 hours pushing the dolly back and forth to the stockroom and it didnt count any of the steps. I did 10000 steps in the 4 hours it recorded so i am happy but a bit annoyed I could have got a pedometer and clipped it to the top of my trousers and it would be more accurate.

pack 1 original oatmeal
lcm roasted salmon and green salad
pack 2 strawberry shake
pack 3 caramel shake

total kcal 658
total carb 43
total pro 64.72

I don't manage to fit in my milk allowance, I just take a calcium supplement, maybe that will help if you are struggling. Those cals are precious!

I'm ok if I prepare but yesterday I was winging it. But I should take some thanks for the advice its really hard when you're trying to get all the calories in

Day 31

So I'm on my 3rd lifestyle day in a row I'm so stuffed from my LCM I think I'll start having it for lunch instead of dinner time as it's just to heavy and then having a packet after it's all just too much i think.

I haven't really done anything today except house hunting but I'm so tired I've been on my monthly now for 5 weeks I feel tired all of the time I'm just feeling awful but I'm booked in for the doctor next week so hopefully they can help I will go mental though if they try to put me on the pill. I just want help doctors are just not helpful at all if I was a man in my 40s I'd get it but being a young woman I get spoken to like an idiot.

So exercise has not been happening today or yesterday I'm just so tired all the time I'm breathless going up 3 flights of stairs. Im going to go to the gym tomorrow though try and push through it.

Pack 1 cappuccino shake
Pack 2 beef curry noodle soup
LCM chicken carrots and broccoli
Pack 3 chocolate caramel shake

Absolutely love those shakes taste like Mars bar and the cappuccino is scummy as well.

5 weeks! That's crazy. Do you have any medical conditions that cause that? You need a scan so they can give you some answers on that.

When I switched over to lifestyle I felt like that. The protein sits on your stomach and makes you feel very full. I got used to it after a while though.

Hey FB yeah I got diagnosed with PCOS but theyve done nothing to help me they just keep trying to put me on more birth control pills I was in a similar situation while on the pill I've got the implant now but like I've said I was similar to this when on the pill. I would be on for 2 weeks stop for 3 days or a week then be back on this went on for three months and all they did was try to give more birth control. Today I just couldnt do anything in the gym I just put the treadmill on an incline and plodded along I'm slowing down for now I just get light headed a lot especially if I stand up. I'm seeing a doctor on thursday so hopefully I can get some help.

I've split my protein today mixing mild curry with some chicken then having the rest of the allowance in my third meal as my LCm it feels so much lighter . I've plateaued now with my weight hopefully I can get something off by tuesday hope it ends before start of may im doing vonnies challenge the boyf did recommend that If I can have up to 700kcal I should try that as a spike may help speed up my metabolism.

Day 32

So today i did go to the gym but I'm just so tired my brain is rubbish I can only focus on one thing at a time dont know whats going on me and the boyf took the puppy for a short walk which was nice to see her having a trotting along smiling.

I went to the gym I went on the recline bike at level 5 I think I burnt about 180 kcals in 30 mins I was just too tired but went on the treadmill and plodded up a hill for 20 I was knackered after 8 mins. Think Ill take FB advice and grab some liquid iron see if it helps along with some vitD supplements what I was advise to have I can't on this diet so Ill grab a different type tomorrow.

Lying on the sofa now watching hollyoaks guilty pleasure of mine haha its just mental I genuinely think the writers go on a massive bender then come in the next days still mashed up and write a months worth of storylines.

I split my protein allowance today and its really helped I dont feel like ive visited one of those all you can eat chinese buffets now, I'm just nice a full.:)

Today I've had

Pack 1 cookies & cream definitely ordering lots of these shakes
Pack 2 mild curry with chicken
LCM chicken broccoli & carrots
Pack 3 Dark truffa Bar really looking forward to it

Total kcal 687
Total carb 51.90
Total Pro 79.65

Just checked my email got one from slim and save there are 4 new bars three sound scrummy yoghurt covered museli bar, milk choc praline and chewy milk chocolate yummy the museli sounds particularly lovely for those mornings where you dont even have time to make a shake. Definitely ordering these in my next order I hope they put another freebie order on this coming week instead of the water flavouring offer as they're are better flavouring offers on ebay.

Hi PCOS is different for everyone. As long as I'm controlling my weight I have regular, average periods but the pill does not agree with me at all either. I start having panic attacks when I take most types. Did you take an iron supplement in the end? You are losing so much blood I'm not surprised you are struggling with exercise!

I got that email too, I really hate apricot, so that one is out. Watch the cals on the yoghurt and muesli bar. Will probably try the other two, but I think the chocolate one is the same as the keediet choco crunch bar and it's quite nice, it's got something that's like rice crispies in it, if it's the same one. They do seem to source similar bars and repackage them. I've tried the lemon, mixed fruit, white wine and orange water flavourings and only found the orange drinkable. Oh how I miss Ribena Plus!

I've never really been overweight until the pat 18 months before that I was always 10st 7lbs to 1st as i workout so much but I only had a 25.5 inch waist so I wasn't big but it was still awful. Ive got hypothyroidism where you get a slow metabolism as well. A lot of the Web chats I've read on the subject have a few who discovered they had that so I'm hoping iron capsules and that they'll say like those women I just need more thyroxine.

Good news i snuck into the 12s this morning I'm now 12st13.75lbs it still counts haha. If I can get to 12st13lbs on Tuesday my official weigh in day I'll be happy of course I'd be delighted with 12st12lbs to get myself to 2st lost total but a solid figure in the 12s is more likely im running low on packs so to make them stretch past Tuesday I'm having a bar each night which I've heard can slow things but I'm ordering on Monday so I'll be all sorted for wednesday.

I may have to try a few from that site they seem much cheaper than sns and just as tasty

You have a few things working against you. All the research I read for PCOS tends to suggest a low GI diet so I've bought a few books and will generally try to follow that once I'm at goal. I'm between 5'8 and 9 so I'll be happy with 11st but ive set my goal at 10 7 just for a buffer. Congrats on the 12's :thumbup: 11's next then we're nearly there :)

I use to follow a lean diet and eat only complex or wholegrain carbohydrates it did help I think so Im going to stick to that as it kept me slim I use to watch my calorie and fat intake as my carbohydrate intake wasn't that high anyway. I'm slightly shorter 5"7 but im the same I'll get to 10 see how I like it then I plan to put on muscle weight so I'll be heavier but have small measurements like before.
Thanks its brightened my day a little bit more yes I can't wait for the 11s ahh so strange how things change once I would have dread 12st13lbs now I'm overjoyed hehe

Day 33

So today has been much better Im finally in the 12s eek so happy I went shopping today only primark I now fit in their 12 top although for now I'm stick to 14s as most of the fit is better on my bust I think. I got a few new pieces for the gym and a really nice blazer to wear like sky blue so cute.

Today I've had

Pack 1 Chocolate & caramel shake so nice tastes like mars
Pack 2 Mild Curry
LCM Chicken and spiralized veg stir fry
Pack 3 Mint Choc Truffa bar

Total kcal 634
Total carb 50.60
Total pro 63.30

That's good as a Primarni 14 is a 12 everywhere else! I'm firmly in a 16 there. Sounds like a good day, it's great to end on a truffa bar they are so filling and yummy.

Haha love how everyone calls it primarni
It was a lovely day the truffa bars are totally yummy got to place my order tonight after work.

I've been meaning to ask you, are you doing the break at week 13? Or are you carrying on till goal? I've read that you can follow the diet until you reach a BMI of 22. I wasn't sure how important that break was. i'll probably still have over a stone to lose at that point.

I'm taking the break just so I'm following it 100% of what's in the book. Ive still got 7 weeks so hopefully by time for break I'll be 11st by then and I'll have either a stone or stone and a half left to lose.

I've been doing some research and the break after 12 weeks is based on NICE guidelines and the reason is they tested vlcds over 12 weeks so they have no data passed that point. In week 14 I've got 2 nights out so I'll be taking a break anyway but I'm going to go on how my body feels and carry on till I'm at goal.

I didn't know any of that I think I'll take it as it would be nice to use week 13 for me to get back into a higher impact gym routine.

Back