1st slim and save week almost done!

Day 34

I can't believe I've been on this diet for over a month time has flown by. Today has been a great day I found out I have the second job I applied for as I only work part time it's more shop work which will do for now so I'll be working 2 jobs but actually be doing full time really as the hours add up to just under 40 which is great we all like an extra penny in our pocket.

Today was very slow at work mind you I've got my training day tomorrow for my other job so I hope that's fairly quiet so I cause minimum disruption while getting up to speed of how things are done there.

I completely ran out of veg today so had to skip on my veg allowance today but I'll make sure to have all 200g tomorrow and if I can fit it in calorie wise possibly an extra 100g.

Ive had

Pack 1 toffee shake
LCM scrambled eggs with milk allowance
Pack 2 beef curry noodle soup
Pack 3 dark chocolate truffa bar (hot) OMFG taste just like gooey chocolate brownies

Total kcal 628
Total carb 48.20
Total pro 53.20

So not very high protein but like I said no veg so I had eggs for a change i won't lose much this week as I've had to have a bar every night as I'm so low on supplies and I know people have stated on sns they don't do well at weigh in if they've had bars quite frequently during the week. But a new order is a new day so when I get my new packs i won't be having bars often.

Haha thinspo

I'm honoured to be your thinspo and glad to have you back with us HB :D

Day 35

Today wasnt to bad had the meet and greet with staff all in all not a bad start. Went and did a mini food shop with my boyfriend picked up a few things for the puppy while we're gone we've cancelled Ireland my DB seems to think because I'm not a 100% a plane is a very bad idea if I get dizzy and black out slightly when I stand up so change of plan which has worked out well as his mum completely forgot she had a hospital appointment tomorrow and needs my boyfriend to drive her she has type 1 diabetes and has to go for her eyes so cant drive after. His brother incidentally also has a hospital appointment so he is also getting a lift as he can't drive.

After this we're coming back taking the puppy for a walk, then loading her and all our stuff into the car and heading to scarborough where we're going to stay for tomorrow night and the rest of Wednesday. We're going to stop off before scarborough at one of the nearby beaches and let her off for a proper blast then back in the car to scarborough grab some lunch and then we'll check in more walks and pubs with the puppy its going to be a lovely micro break.

The next day we should be going to the dales but it all depends on weather really as she really needs a run out every day or she bursts with energy.

Im a little worried about tomorrow as I've run out of shakes and porridges so I'm thinking for tomorrow

breakfast veggie and ham omelette
snacks carrot sticks pieces of chicken breast if i'm starving
lunch some form of protein and veg
dinner some form of protein and veg
drinks tons of still and sparkling water and one dr pepper zero although im worried I havent had caffeine in so long I may not sleep at all (omg i sound so old)

So what do you guys think I cant take packs as I wont have access to a kettle til I'm in the room also the puppy ate my shaker grrrrr?

Today I have been SO HUNGRY is it possible I've slipped out of ketosis maybe?

Pack 1 Choc Caramel shake Currently out of stock on sns how can this happen:cry:
MM snack light babybel
Pack 2 beef curry noodle soup
LCM 45g Smoked salmon and 120g salad
LCM 30g chicken breast grilled with 120g broccoli
Pack 3 Dark choc truffa bar hot yummy

I feel lovely and full and all under 700kcal

Total kcal 648.70
Total carb 46
Total pro 70.29

I could have my milk though I would be over 650kcal but still under 700kcal I've had a babybel thats got to count to some point towards my vit D intake.
Started getting more people noticing my weightloss which is nice I've got this week off work so I'm hoping to lose another few pounds by then hopefully up my steps and exercise.
I've got weigh in day tomorrow morning so I'll be sure to update you guys on my progress if I can get 2.5lbs off I'll be really happy because then I'll have lost 2stone eek so exciting but I'm keeping calm and any loss is a good loss it means I'm getting closer to the top of healthy mountain with the beautiful view of what my slim life will be:D

I don't think you've come out ketosis. I still have hungry times in between breakfast and lunch and the dreaded lunch to dinner. I find a coke zero keeps me going (sorry repeating myself :eek:) I was told you will still get hungry times and I've found it to be true. I wish I could send you some breakfasts and a shaker, I don't use mine and I bought 2x oatmeals 25 packs from ebay as they are the old type in the white pack and are much nicer than the new in my opinion. Have you got the MFP app on your phone? If so keep everything logged when you can, but you probably should just try your best to be good and not let food ruin your break. Stay busy you will be fine. Good luck for weigh in **sprinkles weight loss dust**

Thanks for the advice FB i'll deffo grab a coke zero today for the car its something sweet so hopefully it will stop me wanting sweets. I think I've invited you on MFP but not sure the whole app is new to me.

Day 36 weigh in day part 1

I've lost 2.5lbs which means I've now lost 2 stone total

Not too much on the inches front this week 2 inches

0.5 off bust and off each thigh
0.25 off each calf

So far I've lost 28lbs and 23 inches total body

I've lost my fitbit i dont know how I went to bed with it on my wrist and woke up and it was gone. I'm sure I went to bed with it on but I can't find it anywhere :cry:

Hey well done, you're doing fantastic! :0clapper:

Thanks FB hoping I can at least maintain this week as went over 700kcal but avoided carbs had about 900 odd calories but only 23g of carbs

Day 36 Part 2

So typing this on day 37 as no time yesterday.

Ive had a lovely time so far boyf is doing a tiny bit of work that needs to be done so for 20 minutes im updating my diary while he talks and does all the other boring things haha.

We started off at about 12 to scarborough we stopped at a petrol station where I discovered a new product which i thought i would mention in case anyone needs any snack ideas when they're out and about. So i was seeking some protein and came across ginsters bbq seasoned chicken I've checked all the ingredients and it didn't state any tomatoes, e330,citric acid etc.

They're only 70kcal really tastey proper chicken also not the weird kind you sometimes get in a sandwich.

We stopped at Humannby for the puppy had a lovely long walk along the beach then had some lunch packed up the car and set off to Scarborough we checked into the hotel people couldnt seem to get enough of her they were taking pictures of my puppy and everything it was really bizarre. Chilled in the room for a bit then went down to the sea front had a lovely walk. Went to a pub for dinner with the puppy it was lovely there were a few other dogs there also but it was ever so clean all the dogs were well behaved loudest thing was on the other side of the pub was a childs indoor play area but it was still a really nice place to eat.

So yesterday I had

Total Kcal 904 I know really bad
Total Carb 23 This I'm happy with
Total Pro 115 Also happy with this

The calories are horrific if I hadnt of had the truffa bar it wouldnt of been so bad oh well I cant change it now only change the present and the future I just needed something when I was watching my boyfriend and puppy eat ice cream and burgers which I dont like rreally but I wanted a hot doughnut the entire trip it was all I could smell.

But damage control starts tomorrow all the way up to tuesday I'm only having 4 shakes a day

The carbs are brilliant and i'm sure you more than worked off the calories so don't worry! Just think 3 months ago how would you feel if you ate 900 in a day. STARVING that's how. Glad you are having fun x

Day 37 part 1

Started off in Scarborough this morning we went downstairs for breakfast which was included in the price for the room it was a breakfast buffet there wasnt much I could have so I had scrambled eggs (which I asked and was told they only used eggs and semi skimmed milk) and bacon without the fat that I saved for the pup. I wish there was more of a continental breakfast whenever youre abroad you can have cucumber and veggies with your breakfast hear you can only get mushrooms or tomatoes:cry:

We went for a walk around scarborough then left scarborough and drove to Filey where we went for a walk along the gorgeous beach coast wellies on we took the puppy for a paddle in the sea.

I've got my travel microwave mug with me so I think I'll have sns soup beef curry noodle when we grab a coffee I'll ask for a couple of hot water aswell.

Just discovered that boots and superdrug sell something called celebrity slim it seems similar in calories and carbs so if I ever end up in this pickle again without packs I know I can just nip in and pick up some of those products but make sure I use my fitness pal app to track calories and carbs to make sure I dont go over.

I should get my sns S+ order through tomorrow hopefully before I'm off to the doctors it should come we're off home tonight I'm so tired what is it about the coast even when I dont really do anything I end up kncakered haha

Ok so on my order I've put 2 of each of these flavours as Im yet to try them

chocolate hazelnut
chocolate cherry
thai soup
yoghurt museli bar
praline bar
chewy milk chocolate

So i can see if I like them this will probably be my last order through sns website unless really good freebie offer but I'm gonna start buying bulk through ebay I think is the way to go :D

So I'm off tp the doctors tomorrow early morning hopefully they can help me not just try to force feed me birth control pills.

Im back on to simplicity tomorrow and for the rest of the next 2 weeks to get me back on track as I've had a break from packs so wanna get back to basic fundamentals of this vlcd :)

Yay orders just arrived!
New things to try

New praline bar
New museli bar
Chocolate hazelnut shake
New milk chocolate bar
Cherry chocolate shake
Thai soup

Can't wait!

I'd like to try the milk chocolate bar and the new praline so let me know how you get on. Glad you had a nice break!

Thank you it was lovely :D
Just tried chocolate hazelnut so yummy it tastes like the green triangles you get in quality street so good and more protein than carb I'm gonna have mint chocolate after the gym as it isn't to sweet and I always find everything super sweet after the gym.

I know I'm gonna try it next Friday I think :D

Day just went sour for me my boyfriends mum came over and within 2 minutes of being round MINE and my boyfriends house while he was upstairs she started discussing the house that me and my boyfriend are buying she slagged off every part of it how it resembles an old council house and that she would never of paid £190,000 for it £170,000 tops. Apparently the road it's on is horrible it actually isn't it's in one of the nicer areas of our village she has never lived in this village! The house i rent is worth £170,000 the other house has lovely gardens and nice 3 bed semi.

She said she would never buy a semi I told my partner after i left to go upstairs literally shaking with anger and before you ask she is not a well off snob far from it she's just a mean person she lives in a 1 bed maisonette house with her 2 dogs and husband.

I feel so upset my parents are lending us money to help with the deposit and I just feel Hury she never gets on with her sons girlfriends the mother of her grandchildren despises her but BM contests that she has never said anything rude or done anything to upset her.

Im so excited to move into my new house in the next few months and I just feel like saying if you don't like my house fine don't come round. Ive been so supportive towards her she doesn't have many friends or a daughter so every couple of weeks I would go clothes shopping with her I've gone with her to hospital countless times. I don't know why I'm suprised she slagged off the house I'm currently renting.

Sorry I just needed to rant

Last edited:
I should add I've never slagged her off or her house in fact I helped her pick out the decor!

Ok so boyfriends came nack from football and claims even though he was upstairs at the time that I am embellishing and overreacting.

She physically smeared about our first house!

He then says I must have said or done something! So angry i could cry. I told him if all she is going to do is slagged off our house then she doesn't have to come over im sick of her picking faults in where ever we live. He replied I'd go mental if he said that about my mum my mum has only ever tried to get along with him she goes out of her way to but if she crossed the line i would stick up for him!

Honestly it's made me rethink if I can keep putting up with his mum she is round nearly everyday as well she lives a 5 minute drive away it's put me off of kids at the moment with him I just can see everything being criticised. :(

Back