1st slim and save week almost done!

Day 41 part1

It's a lovely Yorkshire summer eg tons of rain :(
So it will be brief very muddy walks with the puppy she hates the rain bless her so we will both be out in our coats.
Off out for a roast well partner is in going to find out how veg is cooked first then if butter is involved I'll have salad :)

Had a nice evening yesterday had a chocolate shake while watching dumb and dumber 2.

Just got back from a lovely meal I had a chicken and bacon salad was really yummy I had a soda water with it. I feel nice and full. My boyfriend had ribs smothered in bbq sauce with chips and onion rings I wanted the chips but more for that stodgy feeling only carbs can provide in your tummy.

So I've been looking at lifestyle diets as i like to call them for after the plan and I think I like Jillian Michaels high protein with complex carbohydrates the best rather than paleo or atkins or low gi as it's all about maximising your metabolism and fuelling your body so that you can exercise intensely alot of the recipes look yummy I'm going to order one of her books before i finish sns to get a more in depth look however that won't be for at least another 3 months I think as I still have 3 stone to lose til target I'm aiming for 9st7lbs so that when I go on to reefed and maintenance I'll be around 10st I may though make my weight heavier dependent on how i feel and look as I get closer to target :) if I look awful at 10st3lbs I'll stop at 10st so that I end up around 10st 5lbs etc.

What are you guys thinking of doing after plan? I'm gonna continue to use MFP to track calories etc as it's such a useful tool and only takes a few seconds.

Im so tired today the kbt JM dvd maybe aimed at your lower body but my whole body is tired.

I've got so many great eating plan books I should be super slim - I'm not :-( I've just ordered a new one this week that the Mail serialised called Eat, Nourish, Glow :)

Oh I've heard about that it's meant to be similar in what I'm looking at in that all sugar is natural form etc. Ive heard mixed reviews about it let us know if it's any good i would love to glow :)

Hello !

You are doing really well......and you are positive which is most of the battle.....it really is about believing that you are worth enough to be stronger and fitter.......?

Cakeordeath, I remember you from when I did this last time which was April to December 2013. I found out I was pregnant the following Jan and all my hard work was undone :-(

Hello Porshe

Congratulations ! The best reason a gain a bit of weight.......lol

I'm not sure what happened to me.....it was like a switch went on and suddenly it was ok to eat whatever I wanted...it isn't and I put on weight really quickly.....

Aww congrats porshe little one must be keeping you busy.
Cake or deaths right that's the best kind of reason to put on weight ever.

Thanks CakeorDeath love your name by the way I'm 100% committed to this diet but I'm not going to let it stop me having a lovely night out with the boyf I just have a lovely salad or some protein and veg with sparkling water.

Day 41 part 2

Had a lovely day out we went out for lunch took the puppy for a field run then boyf watched spurs game I did my killer buns and thighs workout then we went out and had a couple of drinks I stuck to sparkling and soda water while he had amstel. He was going to order a dessert to eat while we were our as he got hungry and rather me any I was happy to hear the kitchen had closed if I'd had to watch hi eat cake I think I'd burst into tears this monthly along with my diet is seriously making me emotional I cried at a clip of gogglebox! What is wrong with me?

We came back at 10 and I had my finally pack while he ate deli Choc biscuits but I didn't care as i had my lovely shake

Today I've had

Pack 1 vanilla shake
LCM chicken and bacon salad
Pack 2 mint Choc shake
Pack 3 chocolate shake hot I made it into a thick pudding :p

Total kcal 628
Total carb 38g yay under 40g mint shake helped it's only 6.3g
Total pro 71g
Total fat 20g

Day 42

6 weeks on sns with 3st5lbs left to lose hopefully on weigh in day tomorrow my break wont have done to much damage I would love to lose 3lbs but any loss will be good even a maintain for me since ive also started the pill along with my implant being in. Its all in the right direction anyway and I'll make sure to take my measurements as well you never know with these things.

Today has been BEAUTIFUL really sunny and hot I've had a very active day experiencing the energy it takes you mums to keep up with a 5 year old and a 3 year old and I'm beat I think if I did that everyday I wouldnt need the gym. I went to our local park its massive there's dirt bike tracks, bmx/skateboard ramps, kids playground,tots playground,basketball hoop,football area with a goal,zipline and an outdoor gym. I never knew it was so big I spent only 3 hours there with my boyfs niece and nephew and Im done I played football went on everything there except the tracks and ramps I was constantly running around with them. I went to the gym earlier today and honestly I was more knackered from the park haha.

Went to the gym ran 5k then went on the cross trainer for 20 minutes went home no sooner were we back his niece and nephew arrived so we spent a while throwing the tennis ball for the puppy the kids loved the ball lobber we bought for the pup before we went away. Then we went off to the park when we got back and the kids had gone back to their grans I made dinner for us then we took the puppy out for a walk she is now fast asleep on her sofa.

So today I've had

Pack 1 caffe latte shake
Pack 2 toffee shake
LCM chicken stir fry
Pack 3 cookies and cream shake

Total kcal 635
Total carb 51g
Total pro 70g
Total fat 15g

Aw you're fab!!
I'm delighted to see you doing so well. Only catching up on your diary now and so similar regarding your MIL situation, my OH is also the youngest and when I was buying my place (just me, with my own money) she also chipped in with her two cents worth which boiled my blood as it was quite simply all I could afford without getting a huge mortgage and because she should have been happy I was putting a roof over all our heads.. but she is actually a lovely woman and we get on well now.

Loving your diary x so glad I'm back on track with you guys!

Hey how are you doing hun, what was your result for this week?

Day 43 weigh in recap

Sorry I was at work then I came home and fell asleep as soon as I got in I think it's the pill making me this sleepy.

Any who on to my 6th week weigh in results I lost 2lbs really pleased i forgot to take my measurements but I think everything is the same I don't wanna take them tomorrow as that's part on my 7th weigh in results then so I'll take them next Tuesday. :D

I'm now 12st12lbs with a bmi of 27.9 so bang in the middle of overweight yay haha the weird moment when you cheer that your bmi makes you overweight

What I had

Pack 1 oatmeal
Pack 2 thai soup lovely but SO SPICY
Pack 3 chilli con carne
Pack 4 chocolate shake

Total kcal 585
Total carb 49.70
Total pro 55.40
Total fat 14.50

Last edited:
Hey HB glad to have you back you're doing so well.

Hey FB I'm good thanks just fell asleep yesterday so missed updating haha

:0clapper:Yay! well done x

Aww thank you really chuffed to lose especially since I've been away this week so really happy :D

Day 44

Been at work today was up at 6 then out the door at 7 had my breakfast at work just before i started. I got back at 5 it absolutely chucked it down on the way I got soaked it got to the point where my shoes we're useless I could have walked barefoot.

Today I had

Pack 1 oatmeal
Pack 2 vegetable soup
Pack 3 spag bol
Pack 4 toffee shake

Total kcal 615
Total carb 53.10
Total pro 54.40
Total fat 13.80

I'm not happy with having that high amount of carbs it was the spag bol that sent me over 50g. I needed carbs today in my tummy I had horrific tummy pains last night my guest as i like to put politely is still with me.

Thanks CakeorDeath :D

Back