1st slim and save week almost done!

Thanks CakeorDeath it has been challenging I think the weirdest thing is craving things that i never really cared for like chips with lots of vinegar and salt would never be my go to I'm more of a sweet potato girl if i have to have potatoes but I've been craving but resisting food does make me feel proud walking out of a supermarket and only having what I should no Nutella for me :D

Porshe04 try not to worry the biggest challenge of any diet is what you're currently facing retraining your brain to not have those blow outs like we all did and do. We all have so emotional attachment to food that makes us think well I'm holiday so it's time to eat what I like rather than having the occasional delight we all resonate food as something to celebrate and comfort with. When we can all distance are affiliation with food with these emotions we will all lead happier healthier lives :)

You've taken a major step in recognising that bank hols are a situation in which you eat more it's jusy finding away to combat it and why you have that feeling with it maybe when you come off sns you could do 5:2 diet it could help with those situations then the day after you go on to one of your detox days maybe?

Porshe04 try not to worry the biggest challenge of any diet is what you're currently facing retraining your brain to not have those blow outs like we all did and do. We all have so emotional attachment to food that makes us think well I'm holiday so it's time to eat what I like rather than having the occasional delight we all resonate food as something to celebrate and comfort with. When we can all distance are affiliation with food with these emotions we will all lead happier healthier lives :)

You've taken a major step in recognising that bank hols are a situation in which you eat more it's jusy finding away to combat it and why you have that feeling with it maybe when you come off sns you could do 5:2 diet it could help with those situations then the day after you go on to one of your detox days maybe?

Thanks for your kind words :) its true, I have to learn to disassociate food from 'occasions' as there seem to be to few days between them! I'm great at turning a Friday night into a reason to eat, then of course there's weekends, bank holidays, holidays, birthdays...... The list goes on!
I definitely need to retrain my mind and find a new way of eating without feeling deprived, hence the ever increasing Library of eating plans :-(

Yeah I feel you, I think it's something many people do, even people at healthy weights and maybe it's something you have to 'make up for' on other days but also not let it play too much importance.
This eve being Saturday, been a busy day and I was just thinking gosh I'd love a big meal or take away but then I thought later, what would I do now I'd eaten it? Now it would have been all gone and how wound I feel?

Well done meoww its so hard for fridays I think its the TGIF mentality most people are off work for the weekend its just so tempting to open a bottle of wine or having a takeaway. Its fantastic you paused on your takeaway thought and looked at the future about how it would affect your progress :D

I must start doing that when Im out not just saying no but actually think about why I must say no.

Yeah I feel you, I think it's something many people do, even people at healthy weights and maybe it's something you have to 'make up for' on other days but also not let it play too much importance.
This eve being Saturday, been a busy day and I was just thinking gosh I'd love a big meal or take away but then I thought later, what would I do now I'd eaten it? Now it would have been all gone and how wound I feel?

When I did this last time & after I'd lost a decent amount of weight, my diet was eating exactly what I wanted some of the week and packs/low carb the rest. Not the way I want to live my life but it was a start and I was daily weighing to make sure I want gaining, I'm dreadful for not getting on the scales if I'm eating badly. I still need to decide what to do when I get to a good weight again but I do think sugar has to go :)
As for Saturday night food, I'd love to be eating and drinking something amazing - but I'm so glad I'm not. I'd feel a big fat failure & right now I don't :)

Day 47

Ive had a lovely day today I started off the morning with a trip to the gym did my running and hill walk intervals then some core circuits. I must make sure to do squats each day I've got a bum even when thin so I need to tone it now rather than saggy but later haha
I went shopping today which was nice I hit my usual primark grabbing 2 pairs of summer lace up £3 each! Got a leather jacket size 12 ah so happy £10 also bought a cheeky top in HoF for £10 size L but with my bust no way am I gonna get in an M. Still think Im a 14 I looked up measurements for uk womens clothes asos are massive 30 inch waist makes you a 12?! WTF last year 28inches was a 12 Im not really gonna go by dress sizes but by measurements theres no consistency and the measurements are getting bigger for smaller sizes. So I was happy with 26-27 inch waist and 38 hips and bust so I'll aim for that rather than I want to be a size 10.

Got the puppy a new blanket which she is very happily wrapped up in SO cute.

Came home cooked me and the boyf a yummy chinese instead of ordering one and it is much quicker :D although I ran out of light soy sauce during my cooking :( I should have picked some up earlier when I picked up peanut butter for the puppy she loves the stuff :doh:

What I've had

Pack 1 Strawberry shake
Pack 2 Caffe latte shake made this in my shaker for a change while I was out shopping
LCS Babybel light and coke zero bottle
LCM Chicken stirfry with soy sauce mixed with egg whites
Pack 3 Chocolate shake made it into a thick paste like eating chocolate spread

Total kcal 665
Total carb 48g
Total pro 70g
Total fat 17g

Weighed out my frozen chicken breast before grilling it was 146g after being grilled it was 78g?! I know they lose water but that much is ridiculous normally its 25% water loss still yummy mixed in with my stir fry.
I took my iron and vit D pills today hopefully Ill see a little improvement with my tiredness and dizzy spells.

Off to work tomorrow so already planning my day food wise.

Sounds lovely! I like the measurements, I think getting caught in size numbers is not always right as I still fit into some of size 12s but it's often stretchy things or floaty dresses and yes sizes I think are going up?! Or just inconsistent, anyone seen the article of a woman trying on jeans same size but loads of diff shops? Furthered my fear of jeans!

I've seen a few articles like that they have definitely gotten bigger compared to the 70s. My gran was a size 12 with a 24inch waist however the average woman was like 5"1 or 5"2 compared to 5"4.

Ive had a 24.5inch waist I looked ill at 5"7 I'm not meant to be like that for my preference I'll stick to the ones I said earlier for goals.

Yeah that does sound pretty small. Smallest I got my waist was 27 inch and I'm much shorter -5'3 and a sort of pear/hourglass shape.

Oh also I tried warming up a choc praline bar, was really nice!

I think 28 27 inches are a good measurement for a waist they say your waist should be half of your height so for me its 32 inches which was one of my goals to get under 32 so that I was healthier.
5"3 is around 31 inches so not a massive amount of difference between what's healthy for each height.

Im hourglass shape my measurements still kept proportional even when I started this so I have to lose lots for it to be noticeable as it spreads evenly over my body. Was 46-36-46 I was 2 Tuesdays ago 43-31-43 (didn't measure last tuesday).
This diet really is a godsend :)

I think pear is a gorgeous shape its one of the most common for women in the UK. A few of my friends are and they look great they're proper pears with a couple of clothes size difference between top and bottom. Very feminine shape plus no risk of pancake but because nobody wants that.

Oooh hot praline bar I haven't tried that I've tried dark truffa hot that is SO good.
I haven't tried praline at all yet looking forward to though I ordered 3 my boyfriend ate 2 I could have killed him he's not doing this diet.
Have you tried the chewy milk Choc bar it's quite nice I had 1/2 a bar recently and I'm gonna have the other 1/2 after work today :D

Ooh that's good to know, my waist is nearly 31! Yeah I'm like 40 32 45 I think so bit bigger on bottom but not much and when I get to target it evens out a little for a while but then I shrink on top again.
Yeah I'm feeling liberated! Free from food!

Yeah praline on first bite is like om nom like the nougat in Mars bars but then gets a bit chewy and grainy but slightly warm it was just soft and melted in mouth!
No not tried, I got a cheap bundle so only got sent a few choices, will need to splash out on a selection soon as my flavours are limited

I must try this bar think I'll have it as my in car food for wednesday as Im finishing work early and going down to my parents so it would be nice to have something indulgent while my boyfriend eats 6 pork pies 2 sausage rolls 1 large bag of doritoes a pack of tesco bakery cookies bag of haribo and a giant mars bar while remaining slim ugh men

been major in the cravings for bread totm is kicking my butt so im making cauliflower bread im so filled with hope haha

Day 48

OMG just realised when I typed the day on my weighin morning I will have been doing this diet for 50 days!
Been at work today literally running here there and everywhere I wore a pedometer I did over 25000 steps just at work how crazy is that?! Today is my shortest day as well hopefully I can get some proper steppage this tuesday haha

Just tried a new recipe out tonight I made cauliflower flat bread so good I topped it with 2 poached eggs and 70g of smoked salmon SO good feel like a proper fatty not haha

Pack 1 Caffe Latte shake
Pack 2 1/2 Chewy milk chocolate bar
LCS Mini light babybel
LCM Cauliflower flat bread 2 poached eggs and 70g of smoked salmon next time I'll just have 1 egg bit much but so good
Pack 3 Cookies and Cream shake

Total kcal 709
Total carb 38g
Total pro 93g
Total fat 27g

Ok I know I went over kcal wise the carbs are really good though So I'm more focused and happy about that then sad over 9kcals more then I should of.

Day 48 OMG just realised when I typed the day on my weighin morning I will have been doing this diet for 50 days! Been at work today literally running here there and everywhere I wore a pedometer I did over 25000 steps just at work how crazy is that?! Today is my shortest day as well hopefully I can get some proper steppage this tuesday haha Just tried a new recipe out tonight I made cauliflower flat bread so good I topped it with 2 poached eggs and 70g of smoked salmon SO good feel like a proper fatty not haha Pack 1 Caffe Latte shake Pack 2 1/2 Chewy milk chocolate bar LCS Mini light babybel LCM Cauliflower flat bread 2 poached eggs and 70g of smoked salmon next time I'll just have 1 egg bit much but so good Pack 3 Cookies and Cream shake Total kcal 709 Total carb 38g Total pro 93g Total fat 27g Ok I know I went over kcal wise the carbs are really good though So I'm more focused and happy about that then sad over 9kcals more then I should of.

That's mahoosive steppage....where do you get your energy from ?!

Just have to have it for work it just normal for me I'm a fit fatty I've always been an active person i have slowed down recently totm is really mucking me up

Hehe fit but fat?! It's a real thing. I'd like to think I am too, I cycle and can run a little.
But wowsers to the walking. Part of my gain was from moving to a kitchen job which was really active, long days to a café which whilst very busy, just didn't take as many steps and didn't need as much food as I was used to eating..

You really are an inspiration, all the exercise you manage to fit in! I get tired so easily on this diet, just walking around with the stroller and chasing after my little boy, you are going to be slim and fit soon! I love the sound of the cauliflower flatbread, one of the plus size models shared a recipe for cauliflower pizza and it looked amazing. Good luck for tomorrow x

Hello
Ive just posted a thread asking for some help and considering whether to try Cambridge or LL but after coming across your diary and reading it from post one im seriously considering this! You've done so well and have lost so much so quickly. Im sooooo impressed!!

Ive been on the website and looking at the different food options. Can you help me tho please as it just says 4 products per day then for the week lets me chose 28 - Ive seen you've been counting calories and carbs, does that mean that only certain products can be put together in a day?

Im really nervous about signing up which is why im considering just ordering a weeks worth for now to see how I get on. Ive lots of events coming up but im going on holiday in 49 days and currently couldn't think of anything worse at the weight I am! If I could lose nearly 2 stone before I go thatd make such a difference!

Any thoughts or advice would be gratefully accepted :)

I'm just active really i thinks it's down to my boyfriend as well because we go to the gym together so one of us always makes the other go kicking and screaming sometimes hehe
The puppy would kick my butt I'd she didn't get her daily runs she's so energetic

Aww thank FB that's so sweet not done much today been packing all our stuff this morning and will be until Wednesday so much stuff definitely chucking out alot of things

Back