1st slim and save week almost done!

Well done on the lbs and inch losses! You're gaining on me ;)

Emma I did Saturday night. I think I just got away with it. Had fairly low carb and drank a couple of dry white wine spritzers. Felt dog rough the next day though.

Haha cheers FB

Just finished work on bus now just have a look at my forums. I don't get mfp app only understand the diary nutrition and progress i shall learn haha

Hey Emma I'm not a big drinker or even a drinker really i tend to prefer a glass of Pepsi to alcohol hehe. FB has as she stated and still lost over 3lbs that week so it is doable although she mentioned up above she didn't feel great but I think you don't anyway when you cut out alcohol for a while as your body decreases it's tolerance levels.
I go out and don't drink none of my friends mind as there's always some who aren't if i went clubbing though I'm 22 then I would want a drink.

If you're worried do the SW week then low carb until after your hen do that way it won't matter if you're drinking as it won't be based on ketosis. Maybe keep your calories for the low carb time at under 1200kcal a day and carbs below 80g as it's more doable. Remember though protein use 30% of it's calories just to digest so you only take in 70% :) much better than pasta.

So yesterday I couldn't get on the site it just kept saying data error?

Day 50 recap

Found a nice 2 bed holiday cottage v.cheap under £500 a month so I'm not homeless yay
Busy day at work although not many people about

Pack 1 oatmeal
Pack 2 chilli
LCM spice chicken pizza with cauliflower base so good
Pack 3 cookies and cream shake

Total kcal 665
Total carb 49g
Total pro 93g
Total fat 17g

Very happy with my stats you guys have to try making the pizza I finely chopped red bell pepper so I had a tomatoish base and topped with red onion spicy chicken and slices babybel so yum. I cooked the Base first then topped it with the above ingredients and pinch garlic salt

I couldn't get on either! How do you make the base? Or is there a link?

Ingredients:

100g cauliflower
1 medium egg or 2 egg whites (I use whites to save kcals)
Pinch of salt

1. Place the cauliflower in a food processor and blitz til breadcrumb size alternatively grate the cauliflower finely you get the same results

2. Microwave the cauliflower for 3 minutes in a bowl no need to add water as it is is perfect.

3. Once cooked strain any water out of the cauliflower

4. Whisk in the egg or whites into the cauliflower

5. Spoon mixture on to a baking tray spread it about an inch thick max and bake on 180oC for 10-15 minutes dependent on how thick you make it. Then flip it so the other side can brown.

And you have cauliflower flat bread :)

I used 40 mls of egg white which is about 1 egg white and 2 tsps and there was more than enough i don't think you need 2 if you really wanna keep kcal low 38 kcal 26g pro 2.3g carb

So yesterday I couldn't get on the site it just kept saying data error? Day 50 recap Found a nice 2 bed holiday cottage v.cheap under £500 a month so I'm not homeless yay Busy day at work although not many people about Pack 1 oatmeal Pack 2 chilli LCM spice chicken pizza with cauliflower base so good Pack 3 cookies and cream shake Total kcal 665 Total carb 49g Total pro 93g Total fat 17g Very happy with my stats you guys have to try making the pizza I finely chopped red bell pepper so I had a tomatoish base and topped with red onion spicy chicken and slices babybel so yum. I cooked the Base first then topped it with the above ingredients and pinch garlic salt

Thank goodness it wasn't just me......! I couldn't get on the site either !

Thank you hun x

No problem FB if you decide to make it with eggs add on 35kcals to the above stats.

Hey CoD I know i was thinking did i get barred or something hehe!

Day 51 recap

So yesterday I finished work early and me my boyfriend and the puppy went down to my parents. We're here until Saturday afternoon so I'm on plan still though and did yesterday.

Does anyone else on a long car ride feel the need for food I was seriously wanting some but I wasn't hungry?! I stuck to plan though and just sipped my water or some of my coke zero. I had a bite of pack 3 just one as I needed something while my boyfriend ate McDonald's I don't like it it's just the bread looked good so I had a bite of my bar and focused on the taste of that and how far I had come and that i have to keep going.

Pack 1 porridge
Pack 2 beef curry noodle soup
LCM chicken carrots and broccoli
LCS mini babybel light and coke zero bottle
Pack 3 new praline bar

Total kcal 679
Total carb 53g
Total pro 69g
Total fat 18g

OMG praline bar so nice deffo swapping some milk Choc chewy bars for those

Day 51 recap

So yesterday I finished work early and me my boyfriend and the puppy went down to my parents. We're here until Saturday afternoon so I'm on plan still though and did yesterday.

Does anyone else on a long car ride feel the need for food I was seriously wanting some but I wasn't hungry?! I stuck to plan though and just sipped my water or some of my coke zero. I had a bite of pack 3 just one as I needed something while my boyfriend ate McDonald's I don't like it it's just the bread looked good so I had a bite of my bar and focused on the taste of that and how far I had come and that i have to keep going.

Pack 1 porridge
Pack 3 new praline bar

Total kcal 679
Total carb 53g
Total pro 69g
Total fat 18g

Day 51 recap

Pack 1 porridge
Pack 3 new praline bar

Total kcal 679
Total carb 53g
Total pro 69g
Total fat 18g

I think this diet strips stuff away and we don't realise how many different things we associate with food and eating ........its good to break some of those patterns....

Yeah I never really needed anything but for some reason on this diet i felt like I needed something to eat for the car journey weird. Probably because I couldn't have any junk rather than actually wanting it.

Day 52

Just got back from a lovely family meal out at my parents local Indian. Really nice i stuck to sparkling water and had a main even though everyone else had poppadoms which wasn't bad I never use to eat them really only when me and my boyfriend would go out for an Indian but I've stopped having them now I don't really miss them although I did envy my brothers sweet peshawari naan bread but was too filled after my meal to care :D

Went to the dentist today OMG ouch he cleaned between my teeth I will never complain about how i can't seem to get my teeth cleaned properly with floss again omg gums were bleeding after he finishes with that weird contraption on my teeth.
Lovely and clean now but boy did they hurt.

Pack 1 porridge
Pack 2 Caffè latte
LCS ham egg white omelette
LCM chicken tikka with salad

Total kcal 624
Total carb 40g
Total pro 82g
Total fat 14g

To full and off to bed in a second so I'm not having pack 3 I've had alot today. You're meant to have your last pack or meal at least an hour before bed so I don't see any point in having one now.

Glad you had a nice meal out, had to cancel mine tonight but we are going to try tomorrow instead, I've looked at the menu and there's a fair bit I can have. Hate having my teeth cleaned, the sensitivity! Just wish you could achieve it at home!

Sounds like you eat some nice things whilst on diet! Who says is has to be boring?!

Day 53 recap

So I had a slip up i had a small glass of dry white wine while i was out with my boyfriend my brother and his girlfriend I felt drunk instantly. I don't feel too bad today had a little headache when I woke up but it stopped after 5 minutes and I'd had a glass of water. Also had a milky way and half a mcflurry i know terrible as it's not on plan at all it could have been worse I guess in normal life that wouldn't be considered a monstrous act.

We had a nice night though went bowling and just messed about really.

My mum cooked smoked haddock for tea there were no carrots or any of the other veg I like so i had some broccoli with it.

I was a bit worried about how my calories looked before we went out so I had one of my boyfriends phd diet whey chocolate shakes. Really nice only 91kcal and under 3g carb 17g of protein.

I made a boo boo so I'll make up for it tomorrow by doing a simplicity day we're leaving my parents tomorrow so got a long car journey back.

Finally round up

Pack 1 porridge
LCM subway turkey and ham salad bowl no dressing
LCS phd diet whey
LCM smoked haddock and broccoli
Sins milky way bar and small dry white wine and half a galaxy mcflurry I split with the boyf

Total kcal 962
Total carb 80g eek
Total pro 74g
Total fat 26g

So sad and regretful to have ate it most angry about my carb intake rather than calories and my protein was nowhere near high enough. I would of had 32 of carbs if i hadn't of committed those Sins but we all make mistakes and bad decisions and we have to live and learn from them tomorrow Is a new day I'm over it moving on.

Last edited:
Day 54

So after yesterday's blip I'm more determined than ever I'm in the car as i type after leaving my parents and back off to my own home but today is not over when I get back I've got lots of packing still to do.

I took the puppy and my parents 2 dogs for an early morning field run and then had my first pack of the day I'm doing a simplicity day today and tomorrow. I may have a phd shake for 1 of my 4 packs instead of a sns as it's a quaternary of the carbs.

Tummy aches slightly though I don't know if that's my totm or last night as it's only a slight ache tmi the kind you get when you can't go to the loo but it's not that. More discomfort than pain I guess.

Hopefully yesterday hasn't completely derailed me I went over my carbs but I always average at the most of 50g carbs a day so I don't think it will kick me out of ketosis just make me disappointed but live and let live.

So today I'm thinking

Pack 1 Caffè latte shake
Pack 2 strawberry shake
Pack 3 vanilla shake
Pack 4 chocolate shake phd or sns cookies and cream

Nutrition stats if i have only sns packs
Total kcal 535
Total carb 51
Total pro 52
Total fat 12

Nutrition stats if I have 3 sns packs and 1 phd
Total kcal 579
Total carb 43g
Total pro 72g
Total fat 12

So not sure I may have the phd so that it drops my carbs for today a bit more. Both are low kcal but the phd does have higher pro not sure but if i have phd I'll do it before we start packing :)

Back