1st "unofficial" weigh in after completion of LL

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well folks - hard work and fear works! LOL

As many of you know I just completed RTM last week, and the last few weeks of RTM cause me a lot of struggle, phsyicially and mentally. I really felt I was losing the plot. I think the fear of the end of the program got to me, and I was sure I was going to blow it, and gain all the weigh back. I guess crooked thinking never completely dies!! LOL

Anyway, while I completed the program, I still intend to go to the weekly meetings idefinately, so tonite I had my first weigh in in simply "management". And, last week over Christmas I lost 5.5 pounds, and tonight I lost 4.8. 10 pounds, in 2 weeks, at the END of the diet! Amazing!! Fair enough, a lot of it was the spike from one of the trigger weeks, but still! It came off so easily when dealt with immediately! So, to say I am over the moon is an understatement!!!! I have proved to myself, I can do it. I can lose 4.8 pounds in a week, on my own - just applying what I learned in LL found/dev/rtm and here.

Its wicked. :D :bliss:

Thanks everyone for all your support!

XXXX

Off to update the callenge thread. Its fun being part of a challenge again - I've missed these!!!

Woohoo!

Bex: Hi honey!!! I miss yoU!!! :) THanks for that - I really was going through it recently. Evil head demons!!! :D I see you are doing well - I love your pics!! Good on ya girl!!

LS: Thankyou - I have to thank you too for suggesting those tracking websites. I know I am not using the same site as you, but it really is helping so much. I don;t want to rely on it for life - but for now, its helping me greatly. So thanks for that idea!! :)

xx

Wow thats brilliant BL, you do know your still going to be our inspiration even in m/ment. Well Done.
Janey x

Well done. Amazing!! I only hope I do as well on my journey - its my first meeting tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this for 4 weeks and now......I'm brickin' it!! LOL

You and others like you are my inspiration!
thank you
xx

Well Done BL!
It just goes to show that the maintenance and what you learn in LL is so so so important.

Never doubted you'd make it on your own either :)

Tara you lost 30lbs in your first 5 weeks yeehaw!! The reason I am doing LL is because i have a work "do" in 5 weeks time and I weigh a stone and 3/4 more this year than last year so I am desperate!!
Maybe I can do it! I need to lose 22lbs by then - although I have more than that in total to lose.

well done BL
your such am inspiration to all of us!!
ella
x

Congratulations BL

Well done girl.
You look fabulous and you have come through RTM so well, even remaining calm during the bread trigger week which I know upset your weight a little.
I'm just starting RTM tonight so following along right behind you.
It's great for me because you are jumping the hurdles before I get there and you are so generous in sharing your experience that I can be aware of the pitfalls which are coming up.
I lost 3.7lbs this week which takes me just below my goal. I'm 9 stone 8 lbs now - for the first time in a quarter of a Century. Hard to believe.
HURRAH !!!!:massmoon:

Wow, BL, the others are right, everything you share with us will definitely help in the future. We were discussing RTM in our group tonight and I did say I was a little worried as "someone I know who is very positive and has done amazingly well even wobbled on RTM and it does worry me a bit". Hee, hee at the "someone I know" being you of course. But what really helps is seeing how fabulously you've come out the other end. What a feeling to have completed your weight loss, come to the end unscathednd still be maintaining, or losing rather! Just amazing and I'm so, so relieved that I can see it can be done so I am less apprehensive about my own journey. So many thanks to you for sharing!

Thanks guys. Its so nice to come here and share a triumph, because you all understand! Sometimes I come in at home gushing about something diet related, and while my OH has been incredibly supportive and wonderful - he doesn't quite get it like you lot do. :D

While thinking about it tonight, this is the first week I feel I have been TOTALLY in control of my eating - I have felt control all along the way - but now I feel "in" control. Its a slight difference, but it is a difference if you know what I mean. Its a shocking thing! :D Me - in control - OF MY EATING????? Surely not! :rotflmao: Still dismays me that I can say that about myself.

Well, that's my foot in the proverbial door! Forward we go! :)

Thanks LS.
I'm so lucky that my group merged with BL's all those months ago. We are able to support each other on our life journey to being slim women each in control of our weight and destiny.
We share a lot of similar thoughts in our outlook on life as well as a sense of humour and now we are like "real" women discussing clothes, hair etc. too!

Back