1st W.I 23rd May 2010!!!

zaradina

Hello....
I have recently started CD and i am on Day 6...have my weigh in tomorrow and i have been through alot of depressing moments in just 6 days...I need ALL the inspiration i can get....and so this is a perfect place for me...I see alot of ppl have been through the diet feeling depressed then excited then depressed then excited....Well...i did the CD last year and managed to lose ALOT of weight.Unfortunately i have PCOS and it has cause insuline resistance and caused me to have put weight on!! :(
I had been struggling to lose it and finally last week decided ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and started CD!!! I am soooooo looking forward to my 1st WI as alot of ppl have said my face looks slimmer...Wish me luck ppl!!!
Anyone else nearly through their 1st week or just started?
My starting weight is 13.4 and I hope to get down to 10.5 first then get down to 8.5 as that is the ideal weight for my height (i am 5 ft 2!!). But once im down to 10.5...i usually look and feel GREAT!!!
XXX

Hey

I am on day 3 on CD diet for the fist time. First two days were good - I felt totally in control (early days I know) but then this morning I felt like was going to burst into tears. I went into town this morning and had to leave coz I just felt so poo and my eyes kepy welling up :( After getting home and sunbathing in the garden I feel heaps better! lol. I guess there are lots of ups and downs with this diet but the weight loss will be worth it!

Youve done it before so you will defo do it again!!! Good luck for your weigh in! Im having a 5 day weigh on monday and am excited although really nervous too!

xx

Back