1st week again

beginner

Hi Lads,
Just finished my 1st week again. Just over a year ago, i started lipotrim, did it for 8 weeks solid, and went from over 19stone to about 14.5 stone, over last year its crept back up to 16stone 6 lbs so made choice to start again for 2 max 3 more weeks. Had WI today and lost 13 lbs:) so now down to 15 stone 7lbs. I'm failrly well built and am 6'2", actually look ok now but was thinking of trying to get to 14.5 stone.My ideal bmi is just uner 14 bit considering my build i reckon i'd look like a skeleton

Good on you for re-starting.
Did you go back to over eating when you stopped LT last time? or was it a sort of gradual creeping on type of thing?
Good luck this time!

Well done for the loss im now aiming to lose more then i originally wanted to do so if i put on weight i can stay at my target of 10st so gonna aim for 9 half

actually went back to eating what i wanted just offset it with loads exercise, in fairness considering what i was eating/overindulging i was lucky just to be over 16stone! - This time i'll over shoot i reckon my personal tgt by 5/6 lbs and then post refeed i will hope to maintain an accaeptable level. I also was eating crap again so looking as these next few weeks as a purging and to start from start with good healty food again

Well it's good that you have insight into how it crept on again!
This time you'll keep it off for good, coz you've learned what happens. More power to you!!

hi beginner good luck with your plan :)

well done on ur wi, :)

good on ya!...well done!

Great WI mate, thats awesome. As Cathy said your be more informed this time around when you finish LT and get to your desired weight, get some books out and get some ideas on what things to eat etc when you come off LT.

FEckin back again, Similar to last time, weight went back to about 17stone, on second week this week, lost 18lbs last week which seems unreal, hopw to continue it until reach 15st, only thing regarding this time around is really crappy headaches around back of my head, am drinking sufficient water, its the only negative

well done for restarting and your 18lb loss, just remember it doesn't matter the amount of times you do this diet only that you have learnt a valuable lesson otherwise you would of put ALL of your weight back on AND MORE. so well done you and good luck for your next WI.

Well Done on your first weeks weight loss and the determination to do the LT again.

Keep it up mate and study why its going back on

Its not about just loosing the weight it is keeping it off

Hi
Welcome back. Best of luck with this week and the weight loss. Make sure you stay on here and post and get the support you need. May this be the last time you restart. All the best.
Doirin

Back