Extra Easy 1st Week almost complete !

S-L-W

Hi all not been on here in a long time was a bit poorly after completing the Cambridge diet! Not sure if connected but thought it best to go down a different route anyway.
First week back at slimming world this week. First Weigh in will be Tuesday and I have to say after doing Cambridge this is a breeze!
have tried a few new recipes. The sw chilli is lovely and tried a syn free chicken stroganoff last night which was delicious. ( let me know if anyone wants the recipe ) I'm a bit obsessed as so many new recipes to try.

Also had breakfast this morning with skinny lizzie sausages only 1 syn each and really tasty!

Would be great to connect with some new sw starters on here if anyone's interested?

Hey that's great!! I haven't gone to bed hungry yet.... Fab diet. How much are you looking to lose? I'm aiming for 2 stone 9 pounds!

Good for you! I have lost a stone and a half previously, have had to do my weight loss in 2 parts as I had my gallbladder removed in march!! We will get there. At least we can eat plenty of food on this....good luck at your first weigh in!!

good luck with slimming world everyone x

Haha! Fab SLW! I will post recipe now. Lets keep each other motivated on here everyone!! It helps loads xxx

Fab thanks always welcome new ideas!!!!
Chicken stroganoff recipe....
2 chick breasts
1 onion
1 clove garlic crushed
2 tsp wholegrain mustard (2 syns so I use mustard powder which is FREE)
1 stock pot
1/2 tub quark
Water
Fry light
Salt and pepper

Dice onion and chicken and fry in fry light. Once browned add crushed garlic and stocl pot and add a little water (approx 2-3 tablespoons). Stir while the water and stock pot reduce to make a sticky sauce. Add the mustard salt and pepper. Once chicken cooked through remove from the heat add the quark and stir until creamy. If needed return to heat for a few seconds to heat up but not too long or the quark seperates. Serve immediately with rice and vegetables. Bloody lovely!!!!! Enjoy :)

Fab thanks always welcome new ideas!!!!
Chicken stroganoff recipe....
2 chick breasts
1 onion
1 clove garlic crushed
2 tsp wholegrain mustard (2 syns so I use mustard powder which is FREE)
1 stock pot
1/2 tub quark
Water
Fry light
Salt and pepper

Dice onion and chicken and fry in fry light. Once browned add crushed garlic and stocl pot and add a little water (approx 2-3 tablespoons). Stir while the water and stock pot reduce to make a sticky sauce. Add the mustard salt and pepper. Once chicken cooked through remove from the heat add the quark and stir until creamy. If needed return to heat for a few seconds to heat up but not too long or the quark seperates. Serve immediately with rice and vegetables. Bloody lovely!!!!! Enjoy :)

Looks lovely, will have to give this a go one day. Might have to use philli as a HEA instead of quark though as boyfriend really doesn't like quark (pain in the bum really as its great for syn free things and keeping HEA free)

well done on your loss

Looks lovely, will have to give this a go one day. Might have to use philli as a HEA instead of quark though as boyfriend really doesn't like quark (pain in the bum really as its great for syn free things and keeping HEA free)

well done on your loss

ahh thanks, first full week back after a year or 2 so I'm quite pleased. Followed it to the letter! I'm not a fan of quark either so maybe just use a couple of spoonfuls at the end to thicken it up? It's really good! Tasty!!

How is it going S-L-W?

hiyah! It's actually going great! Have done loads of new recipes to keep me interested... Have a syn free beef stew in the oven at the moment simmering away, and loads of fruit for afters ;) how about you? This week been ok?? Xx

Hope everyone else had a good week too? Any new food discoveries we should know about?! Xx

Glad to see things are going well, I've had a tough day today (being stuck in the house most of the day has made me just want to eat) but so far I've been syn free so can still have my chocolate tonight :) just hope munchies don't get the better of me this evening but I have loads of things like rice pud, fruit, crabsticks to snack on if I do feel like eating loads.

Back