Extra Easy 1st Week almost complete !

Glad to see things are going well, I've had a tough day today (being stuck in the house most of the day has made me just want to eat) but so far I've been syn free so can still have my chocolate tonight :) just hope munchies don't get the better of me this evening but I have loads of things like rice pud, fruit, crabsticks to snack on if I do feel like eating loads.

ooh what chocolate will you have?! I find weekends the hardest too, when at work during the week I'm rushing around busy so not as much time to think about it. That's why I've done a stew today takes 2 and a half hours in the oven so I can smell it for ages it keeps me going! I bought some mikado the other day they're only half a syn per stick! Yummy too xx

I picked up loads with my pregnancy so I need to lose atleast 5 stone. Any loss would be great so just trying week for week to get to the right place.[/

Oops my one and a half year old had my phone and did this Haha!

ooh what chocolate will you have?! I find weekends the hardest too, when at work during the week I'm rushing around busy so not as much time to think about it. That's why I've done a stew today takes 2 and a half hours in the oven so I can smell it for ages it keeps me going! I bought some mikado the other day they're only half a syn per stick! Yummy too xx

I actually have so much in its silly, so slowly working through it all (saves a little money as I won't have to buy any treats in for a very long time lol) I'm planning on having a picnic bar tonight.

I have some of the mikado dime sticks in, they're yummy. I love the white chocolate ones as well.

I actually have so much in its silly, so slowly working through it all (saves a little money as I won't have to buy any treats in for a very long time lol) I'm planning on having a picnic bar tonight.

I have some of the mikado dime sticks in, they're yummy. I love the white chocolate ones as well.

sounds good to me Hun! Just eaten my beef stew it was delicious. I've only had 5 syns today so its maybe treat time now ;) xx

Glad to hear it is going well with you all. I am up to 12 syns and looking after my own and a friends 3 year old. Hopefully they will not drive me to drink....

Haha be strong! Let them drive you to fruit or maybe a muller light!! Hahaa x x

Back