1ST WEEK AND IM USELESS!!

nicolaann

i started wednesday and im out of weekly points already by not having my book with me when we ate out.. I knew id use some of them but thought its ok cos its a one off but im now at -6 (had 4 activity which it has taken) and im gonna make sure i do big walks with the dog each night but im just struggling..

my plan of action is to plan my meals now for the rest of the week im just worried ill gain in my first week!! EEEK!!

Hun if you gain in your first week then it's not the end of the world. Because at least you know what you need to do to correct it. It's the people who do everything by the book, have 26pp only and gain that need to be worried!

On the plus side, even though you've used your weeklies up, you still have your daily allowance!! Just plan your meals now the best you can using the allowance for breakfast lunch and dinner and factor in some 0pp-2pp snacks so you don't go crazy! And see how the rest of the week goes! You might surprise yourself as most people will get a big loss on their first week... if the scales are against you it might only be a little loss BUT it will catch up eventually!

Good luck!! Also, if you have an iPhone I would recommend the app (used in conjunction with esource) as its brilliant for pointing things on the go! I swear by it! If not theres some other calculators you can use for android/iphones. Or just buy a calculator next week at meeting and take it with you when youre out/shopping.

xx

hiya luv, im feeling bad my first week too but looking on it as tomorrows a new day, ive also used all my weeklies and went over my dailies today too, bbbaarahghhh!!! really hope you have a good loss first week, and well done on yr amazing loss so far!!

xxx

thanks girls
ive planned my meals for the week and im having alot of stuff i can pre make the night before, and im going to get a calculator this week at class at least if im gonna go over it willl be an informed choice!

claire im glad its not just me, i think its quite hard to get your head round in the first week.. ive got so much else going on to.. kids , uni, an ongoing courtcase (with kids dad) and moving house a few weeks ago! but thats exactly why i neeed to do it and not end up as big as my nice new house! lol

im gonna give myself this week to get used to it and not stress too much over it but come back for a 100% week from weigh in on wednesday with no excuses!! and just see what week 2 weigh in brings ive got over 6 stone to loose so im in it for the long haul!

when do u weigh in claire? xx

Its all about planning and tracking.... A little slip up is no big deal.
Lots of low point snacks, and walking too.
Keep us posted on how you get on.

Glad to have found this thread! On my first week too and I've been a disaster. Counted on first two days then went to a birthday party, and then out to watch the rugby yesterday in a pub. being extra good today and tomorrow and will pray that when I weigh on Wednesday I've lost weight. Good luck to you!

i weighed in today and lost 4lb which im made up with, its spured me on to do way better this week and so far so good today my planning has worked! i went down a point too!
claire let us know how u get on!

had a bad day today, oh's nan died then his grandad colapsed and is in intensive care :( not much we can do from here as there the other side of the country apart from look after his little brother while his mum is there and be there to help herout when she gets back.. it brough back many horrible memories of my nan dying and the temptation is to cram everyting in my mouth but cooking a healthy raost for my Mr and his brothers instead x

sorry about oh's nan and granddad Nicola :( I hope his granddad will feel better soon!

Well done about your loss and keep on doing exactly what you have been doing up to now xx

Back