1st week done ...

Mo-Jo

been doing SS+ just had my 1st weigh in and I dropped just 1/2lb short of a stone , over the moon would be a slight under statement lol
Reading the posts on this forum helps SO much thanx everyone xoxoxox

ty ty:) Its always the second week I struggle with on CD . Having said that tho Iv never done SS+ before and I am finding it way easier than just the old 3 shakes a day .
Im also brain-washing myself lol...Iv never made it past day 10 on SS without crumbling and raiding the fridge so to take that stigma away Im now only doing 7 day diets in my head;p
Day 1 is when I weigh in so all I have to do is diet for 7 days lol

Mo-Jo said:
ty ty:) Its always the second week I struggle with on CD . Having said that tho Iv never done SS+ before and I am finding it way easier than just the old 3 shakes a day .
Im also brain-washing myself lol...Iv never made it past day 10 on SS without crumbling and raiding the fridge so to take that stigma away Im now only doing 7 day diets in my head;p
Day 1 is when I weigh in so all I have to do is diet for 7 days lol

Hey! Just been searching the forum and this is exactly how I am! I am in day 11 and I have been doing SS but yesterday I have a meal in the evening from the SS+ list! Looking at your weight loss its no different to SS! Really considering doing SS+ as so missing my evening meals :(
X

heya Cherry , yeah its realy helped me having the lil meal for sure!
A previous CDC I had suggested I might need to add the meal and I was dead against it thinking I wouldnt drop as much weight off lol
Hope it works as well for you as it is for me x

You are doing amazing mo-jo keep it up im on ww now find it a wee bit easier than sw xxx
Hey Sam and ty!
Im glad you tried WW its SO much more livable than SW innit...I love how it encourages you to earn exersise points...the hours in the gym Iv put in for a bottle of voddy lol
I will be watching that space to see you shrinking too:)
xoxox

well done im on day 4 tomorro really cant wait for my weigh in :) x

hey Sarah and well done!
your over the worst of it now and yeah...aint it fab to look forward to weigh -ins insted of dreading them:)
Im sure you will get a fab result make sure to let me know
x

Back