1st week loss

liamski78

Hi all
just an update on first week loss. An astonishing 18 lb unbelievable. I am over the moon and it has given me the motivation to carry on, hope you are all ok. :):

Well done, that's an amazing loss!

I am thinking from your user name (and the big loss) that you are a guy - is that right? I am hoping it isn't rude to ask :rolleyes:

Wow! Well done you! x

Well done, that is FAB-U-LOUS!!! Xx

Amazing, well done you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow fantastic well done x

correct

Well done, that's an amazing loss!

I am thinking from your user name (and the big loss) that you are a guy - is that right? I am hoping it isn't rude to ask :rolleyes:

correct i am a guy, never to rude to ask. I know it wont be that loss every week but it gives you the drive and determination to carry on. Still doesn't feel I am losing weight but everyone says I am. Just waiting for this tuesday.

:wow:Excellent job,well done you

thats amazing!!! well done you, start as you mean to go on!!!!!!

Wow, sometimes I really do wish I was a man. Well done you !

MInd you Elaine I'd be happy with your result in the first week.
Onwards and downwards x

No, it won't be that much every week, but I bet it will be a decent amount.

By my calculations you are a third of the way there - in one week! I bet you are there before your goal date. Looking forward to hearing about the next weigh in!

Wow what an amazing loss,well done to you!
Sexy xx

Look at you Sexy - you are ticking off those stones mega quick. You'll be there in no time at all! :)

slendablenda said:
Look at you Sexy - you are ticking off those stones mega quick. You'll be there in no time at all! :)

Thanks SB,feeling loads better in myself now! Yay
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Back