Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st week nearly over

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Snoop704, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Snoop704

Snoop704 Full Member

Hi everyone I have been lurking in the background but am now putting myself out there! This is my second go at LL I lost nearly 6 stones 4 years ago but due to a blip in home life I stopped and have steadily put it back on apart from around a stone. It is my first weigh-in tomorrow. I am struggling to drink all the water same as last time. Had a few headaches and tiredness seems to be passing. I seem to be worse this time with the nasty breath thing. Looking forward to weigh-in. My daughter and I are going to see George Michael in December and I would love to wear a pair of trousers without scaring the natives it's about 123 days away. Heading to get another drink of water....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karen0308

karen0308 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    14st2lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hiya snoop how did your weight in go , and how are you managing this week ?

4. Snoop704

Snoop704 Full Member

Hi Karen
    I had a great result at first WI 15 and a half pounds. I have managed not too badly this week. My biggest problem is water intake. I have never been a big drinker. Mind you I do like the odd sherry.....lol. It is my second WI tomorrow hopefully that will go well. It was our wee grandsons 2nd birthday yesterday and I made 12 cupcakes instead of a birthday cake and I didn't eat any so trying to stay focused. I have had a weight problem since having my eldest daughter nearly 31 years ago and we both have our birthdays in September. I be halfway through my fifties and so don't want to get nearer my sixties and still feel so awful about my weight. Onward and upward .

5. karen0308

karen0308 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    14st2lb
    Diet:
    CD
    hiya snoop wow brilliant loss you had , i hear you i put on 7 stone within 3 years and 2 pregnancys but we will get there , i also struggle with the water before i would have considered myself a water T total lol .... Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow its also mines i will be looking for your update :) take care karen x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.