1st week nearly over

Snoop704

Hi everyone I have been lurking in the background but am now putting myself out there! This is my second go at LL I lost nearly 6 stones 4 years ago but due to a blip in home life I stopped and have steadily put it back on apart from around a stone. It is my first weigh-in tomorrow. I am struggling to drink all the water same as last time. Had a few headaches and tiredness seems to be passing. I seem to be worse this time with the nasty breath thing. Looking forward to weigh-in. My daughter and I are going to see George Michael in December and I would love to wear a pair of trousers without scaring the natives it's about 123 days away. Heading to get another drink of water....

Hi Karen
I had a great result at first WI 15 and a half pounds. I have managed not too badly this week. My biggest problem is water intake. I have never been a big drinker. Mind you I do like the odd sherry.....lol. It is my second WI tomorrow hopefully that will go well. It was our wee grandsons 2nd birthday yesterday and I made 12 cupcakes instead of a birthday cake and I didn't eat any so trying to stay focused. I have had a weight problem since having my eldest daughter nearly 31 years ago and we both have our birthdays in September. I be halfway through my fifties and so don't want to get nearer my sixties and still feel so awful about my weight. Onward and upward .

hiya snoop wow brilliant loss you had , i hear you i put on 7 stone within 3 years and 2 pregnancys but we will get there , i also struggle with the water before i would have considered myself a water T total lol .... Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow its also mines i will be looking for your update :) take care karen x

Back