1st week on Cambridge

Loubie9

Hello,

I'm new to the site. I started Cambridge on Wednesday and I've managed to stick to it so far! I'm a bridesmaid in August and want to shed a few stone by then and then even more by Christmas!

I think that today was the hardest day. I went to a BBQ with lots of food and lots of drink, but I didn't touch anything! Despite my friends telling me to have a day off!

I just hope that I can keep this up! :)

Hi and welcome
Good luck with CD you will find lots of support here to help with your weight loss

hello - I am in my first week too - do you want a buddy?

keep it up guys! I started cd in August and lost 4 stone by Christmas. I sole sourced for some of that, but usually have v. small protein+green veg meal on weekends & every other evening. I didn't have one drink or a cake for 4 months, though pressed on many occasions. Be prepared for people putting pressure on you to eat & putting vlcd down. But the results are astounding. I lost the 1st stone in 1st 2 weeks & another in the next month and then slowly the other 2. I found minimins the greatest help, in fact I come on here most days, can't be on cd at moment as pregnant, but will be back on it once able....in the mean time I weigh in every week. You'll make buddies on here in no time. Keep it up guys, the first week in a killer but once your in ketosis it's so much easier. Good luck =)

Thanks

Thank you for your words of encouragement! Yes I'll be buddies Schindler, never done it before so not too sure what to do! :)

Tammy and Loubie9 we are in this together - we need to offer words of support and encouragement to each other - praise when needed that sort of thing

I am on day 3 and so far so good - I am managing to keep my water intake up and I am feeling all strong and virtuous. only thing i am worried about is bad breath so I have bulk bought Gold Spot spray!!

big hugs (actually huge hugs which is why I am here!!!)

Caroline

Hi Loubie and welcome to minimins and CD
I think that today was the hardest day. I went to a BBQ with lots of food and lots of drink, but I didn't touch anything! Despite my friends telling me to have a day off!

Well done, that might have been a disaster.

Back