1ST WEEK ON LIPOTRIM

naddy75

:) HI STARTED LIPOTRIM ON MONDAY 29/09/08, ON DAY 3 NOW AND I CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE IN MY CLOTHES, WHICH IS KEEPING ME GOING! ALTHOUGH TODAY I AM FEELING TIRED:confused:,
BUT I WILL DO IT I HAVE 5 STONE TO LOOSE!!!!!! I HAVEN'T HAD THE GUTS TO TRY THE CHICKEN SOUP YET BUT WILL HAVE TO AT SOME POINT. THE ONLY THING I AM FINDING DIFFICULT IS DOING THE KIDS DINNER AND THROWING AWAY WAT THEY LEAVE .
BUT THE DIET IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE AND WHEN U SEE QUICK RESULTS THAT IS WAT WILL KEEP ME GOING!!

!!

Last edited:
Well done - day 3 can be hard but just keep focused, keep drinking water and keep away from the leftovers!

if my OH leaves any food, I immediately cover it in fairy liquid!! you really can't eat it after that.

Keep it up!! xx

hello and welcome! Well done for all you have done so far. I am happy to say that it gets a lot easier.
I will try to give a realistic picture of how it has been for me:
For me days 1-3 were the worst, then on days 4 and 5 I was not hungry but I was very weak, tired and felt ill. I considered stopping - not because it was that bad but because I was worried it would never end, and I thought it might make me develop serious health problems.
on day 6 things really improved. I woke up feeling slightly sick but had my shake and suddenly felt bright and not hungry, and since then I have gone from strength to strength. I am not hungry, am in a calm and happy mood and can cook my husband's meals perfectly happily, not even tempted to take a bite.
I won't lie and say I am never tempted - food has a strong psychological hold over me. In the evenings, I am tempted because I find it hard to relax without food. But gradually I am getting better and better...I have started playing a computer game in the evenings (find something that suits you lol) and have developed a nice little routine around my evening shake, and I actually feel as comfortable and relaxed as before the diet - except better because I don't have to worry about weight any more.
Whenever I am tempted, I ride it out - it passes very quickly.
All in all, the easiest diet I've ever done.
Sorry to go on...I just wanted to assure you it gets easier!
Looking forward to seeing more posts from you and hearing all about your losses xxx

I think the girls have covered it for you well. I'm the same with leftovers -have a weird thing where I HATE to see waste -so I eat it and it goes to my WAIST instead. sigh. It does get easier, it is definitely worth it. Hope to see lots from you here on minimins -it is a BIG support for me.

GOOD LUCK!! :D

I'm on day 2 and I feel horrible! Food is the only thing I can think of despite trying to things to keep my mind off it. I'm so tired, have a major headache and feel really sick.

This forum is the only thing making me stick with it because everyone says this feeling passes and seeing everyones weight loss tickers re-assures me that I can't give up.

Plus I know this feeling must go away otherwise I'm sure people could ever stick this diet. I certainly couldn't go on like this for more than a week.......I just have to keep imagining my ticker going further and further down!!!

if my OH leaves any food, I immediately cover it in fairy liquid!! you really can't eat it after that.

Keep it up!! xx

Thanks for making me smile - that's a great strategy!

To all the first-weekers - I'm in week 3 and I've already started to forget how bad I felt in week 1. Please believe everyone when they say it DOES get easier - you just have to endure the first week and look forward to weigh in number 1.

Peggie xx

The pay off is definitely in the first weigh in.
Every day you stick to it is another day closer to finishing it!! i know that sounds a bit mad, but its my motivation for when I am feeling denied. If i don't stay strong and motivated i'll have to do it for longer.
I am on week 3 , it is alot easier now. I have lost 15lbs in 2 weeks, well worth the effort.
I am quite an active person and i remember feeling very tired in the first few days, i knew it would pass, so i just gave in to it and allowed myself to rest. I am so glad i chose to do this, i couldn;t bear a pound off a pound on at weight watchers. The speed of the weight loss spurs you on.

Stick at it , you won't regret it.

Back