1st week on SF

pinkyblonde1

Hi everyone
Been on slim fast a week and lost 4lbs :) also my skin is a lot clearer and my energy and
Mood/motivation is higher than its been in a very longtime!! I have 4 stone to lose and would like to lose 2 stones or the bank holiday in August is this achieveble?
Feeling bit tired and down today as i was stupid and ate a mcdonalds and some choc... Dont know why as soon as i ate it i felt tired and didnt really enjoy it!
Cant wait to wake up tomorrow and have my SF shake and get back on the wagon to looking and feeling great!!

Love reading all your posts
Xxxx

You're target might be a bit ambitous. I'm assuming that you mean the bank holiday at the beginning of August, which is 8 weeks from now. That would mean you would have to lose 3lbs a week. So you'd have to do a fair bit of exercise to reach that target every week - especially after your first few weeks. If you mean the bank holiday at the end of August; then it will be just over 2lbs a week.

Either way, as long as you keep to your calorie limit and move a bit more, you'll get there.

I would very much like to loose 1 1/2 to 2 stone in 10 weeks. As well as slim fast I will be exercising 3 times a week x

Back