1st Week on SW -help!

I've been on slimming world for 7 days now and havn't lost any weight!

My diet before SW was calorie controlled Mon- Thurs 1500 and under and then takeaways and alcohol fri-sun so weight was slowly creeping on because of the weekend binge

I've now been on slimming world for 7 days varying the following meals:

Breakfast - alpen bar

Lunch- quorn sausages omlette and beans, jacket potato with sweetcorn or beans, salad, batchelors rice

Dinner- jacket potatoes, pasta and tomato, veg home made curry, sw chips, spaghetti bolognaise with quorn

Snacks - yoghurt and fruit

Health extras - alpen bar, 4 x dairylea light, milk, tuna, bacon

Syns for the whole week - 1 bottle of wine, 3 gins

I havn't lost a thing, any ideas where i'm going wrong?

It looks like you could be following Extra Easy? in which case I would say your not having a third of superfree foods which will hinder your weight loss

Hello!

are the alpen bars - the light variety? these are a HEB for 2.....standard bars are not.

your syns per day should be at least 5. If you have only had a bottle of wine and 3 gins, i am not sure you are having enough syns.

are you going to class? your Consultant will be able to look at your food diary and talk it through with you.

Dont give up - sometimes swapping from one diet to SW can be hard, and your body may need time to adjust....

x

Yes they are the light variety, should I be trying to cut down on my portion sizes on free foods and introducing some syns instead?

I'm not going to classes at the moment as I can't really afford but thought I would give it a go alone in the mean time

Thanks for the advice, I will keep with the diet but it's hard to stay motivated with no results
:eek:

What are your portion sizes like? I also think 1 Aplen bar at breakfast isn't enough to get your metabolism going for the day. Could you add a piece of fruit or a yogurt with your breakfast. Also there isn't that much fruit and veg in your main meals?

Are you measuring your milk?

Back