1st week over

Lisa T

Morning everyone,

I am up at this mad hour, well 4 am really because my son was scared of the wind and I can't get back to sleep !

So first week done and I have just weighed myself and lost 8 pounds.

I knew I had lost quite a bit because my belly has gone all empty and wobbly :(.

I am really pleased and suprised because I have been having the packs and a low carb meal plus the odd apple and meat and fish for snacks.

Let me know how you are all getting along.

Love Lisa x:)

Oh Lisa, that is fab - WELL DONE! you must be working out your low carb meals really well - Congratulations on completing your first week with such success - it really is the hardest part, you will be at target before you know it!

xxx

Hi Quak,

Thank's for your support , it's fine your'e not being nosy I started at 15 stone 7 , my heaviest ever weight :cry:

I just hope I can get back going again in January after we come back , from our holiday because I feel so much better and full of life for a change !

How are you getting on ?

Lisa x:)

Hi Lisa
I was over 17stone when I started and can now say, after 20 weeks, that I am 11 stone something :D - I am at the top of 11 stone something but that does not matter as it is still coming off.
Hope you get back into it after your holiday as it does work if you stick at it, good luck.
Bren xx

Bren
It is so amazing that you are in the 11's that has been the holy grail for me for 8 years as that was the weight I was when I last felt happy with my weight. Have set target well into my healthy bmi but still when I am 'in the 11's' I will feel well chuffed.
xxx

Thanks Bren, my only regret is that I didn't discover VLCD's earlier - my weight ruined my wedding day for me 6 years ago - I gave up trying to lose it after a long term failed WW attempt. Never mind, I am losing it now at least!
x

Back